I just read 10 mocks and 4 have Cutler to us... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just read 10 mocks and 4 have Cutler to us...

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
They were all updated to no more than 2 days ago....is funny cos before the seniorbowl most mocks had him going before our pick and now they're starting to drop to us...the other 6 had a different player each tho....if I'm right they had Winston,Greenway,Ty Hill,Tamba Hali,Justice and Mackneil(sp?)and of course is all for sun cos nobody knows who we're gonna take including Saban...much of it depends on free agency imo but we gotta have something to talk about for now.

Ozzy rules!!

Well I hope that Jay Cutler has a great combine and Detroit takes him. I just don't like taking him. Some players are going to have a Great combine and ignoring everything else other than the guy is athletis is going to move some guys up and down the draft board. Still many questions to be answered before the draft, But its fun to talk about. :D

Skeet84 said:
Well I hope that Jay Cutler has a great combine and Detroit takes him. I just don't like taking him. Some players are going to have a Great combine and ignoring everything else other than the guy is athletis is going to move some guys up and down the draft board. Still many questions to be answered before the draft, But its fun to talk about. :D

And how do you propose to fix our QB delimma??? :confused:

Danny said:
They were all updated to no more than 2 days ago....is funny cos before the seniorbowl most mocks had him going before our pick and now they're starting to drop to us...the other 6 had a different player each tho....if I'm right they had Winston,Greenway,Ty Hill,Tamba Hali,Justice and Mackneil(sp?)and of course is all for sun cos nobody knows who we're gonna take including Saban...much of it depends on free agency imo but we gotta have something to talk about for now.

Ozzy rules!!

I think the Cutler hype will cool off and he will fall to us at #16! :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom