i just read on pro football talk ......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i just read on pro football talk .........

ltfinfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
that woody is close to signing with detroit and that tait is headed to chicago where the bears will try to sign him quickly

"Chiefs OT John Tait, who wears the transition tag, left Miami without signing an offer sheet; he's heading to Chicago, where the Bears likely will make an offer quickly"

"The Lions are close to signing Patriots OL Damien Woody to a long-term deal."

what the hell is going on someone have any solid information about whats going on.

Sorry I haven't heard anything but the same bad news as you have.
Can I get some sort of reassurance that everything is o.k.? I'm on this forum hoping to get some good inside news that'll keep me content until I get out of the Marine Corps next month and go back home to Miami. Being in Yuma, AZ doesn't help my needs for Dolphin info and it's quite disheartening. This city covers two NFL teams all the time.....the Cardinals and the Chargers........Does anyone else sympathise with me?

I am not worried until I hear anyone has definitely signed somewhere.

I think so many of these reports are premature and wrong that it can make you crazy like a dog chasing a car.

Well two things:

1) thats Pft and u cant believe those guys at all, although sometimes they hit on a stroy they for the most part miss....Its the only info site ive seen that flip flops on stories day to day.

2)Dont believe anything u hear till u see a confirmed trade, u got agents and gms playing chicken right now leaking info to the media to help negotiations so everything u hear is probably bs for the most part.

It means nothing...
I'd sooner believe the word of the former Iraqi Minister of Information than that of Pro Football Talk.

Tait is just going to Chicago to hear what they have to say. I'm sure Miami with beat whatever Chi-town has so I'm not too worried.

Back
Top Bottom