I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When asked if the Browns looked into the situation surrounding the quarterback, La Confora said there wasn’t any.

“Nothing,” La Confora said. “Jimmy Haslam doesn’t know this dude. He kept throwing money at him.”

According to La Confora, the Browns didn’t do any sort of research into the allegations and spent minimal time talking to Watson."

Yeah it's been pretty well known that not a lot of due diligence was done.

The contract alone shows they didn't care, structured it for the worst case scenario.
What do you think is more likely, an elite business did a thorough, detailed investigation and made a well informed decision to risk 250 million dollars, or the same business just said “screw it, we’ll blindly risk a quarter of a billion dollars on a complete unknown”?

To think the latter happened is just silly.

So.... in other words....

You are unable to show that the Browns interviewed any of the woman involved.

You could have simply said no, rather than that response you gave GRYPHONK

What's silly is thinking a thorough investigation was done when not 1 alleged victim was interviewed. They had 30 possible to choose from.

Actually, they apparently had 66 to choose from.

Yet........ none....

Yet...GRYPHONK'S the silly one? Lol

The contract alone shows they didn't care, structured it for the worst case scenario.

What's silly is thinking a thorough investigation was done when not 1 alleged victim was interviewed. They had 30 possible to choose from.

Yet........ none....

He's been beaten down in this thread but keeps posting.

He's been beaten down in this thread but keeps posting.
As if you actually have the ability to “beat me down”, lol.

Again, I’m not judging Watson’s guilt or innocence. Just the notion that a professional sports organization would risk $250 million dollars without doing research.

Guess we’ll see what Watson’s suspension will be and then see what your lame ass excuses will be after that.

As if you actually have the ability to “beat me down”, lol.

Again, I’m not judging Watson’s guilt or innocence. Just the notion that a professional sports organization would risk $250 million dollars without doing research.

Guess we’ll see what Watson’s suspension will be and then see what your lame ass excuses will be after that.
Every poster in this thread has beat you down.

Yet........ none....

When did talking about yourself in the third person become your thing?

How about if we stop with the childish nonsense. @andyahs , @bdizzle00 you have both made your points, and positions known. What do you hope to accomplish by getting personal?

Not sure why you are even arguing. The browns did the amount of investigation with which they were comfortable. I doubt the women's lawyer(s) is/are going to let anyone interview them regardless of what the Browns did or did not want. They have no standing for calling these women to be deposed.

Why are you debating Browns’ starters in a Miami Dolphins forum? Watson has no ties to Dolphins and Briskett is a Dolphins has been. Chill out and enjoy your Independence Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom