I just talked to my neighbor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just talked to my neighbor

Originally posted by FFiB

:roflmao:

seriously..will Greg be gone at the end of the season?

The D has improved tremendously but we are just 1 De away from being dominant. Because of this GW might be retained. The D is the bright side of the team. Our O is offensive because of Gilbride. Losing to the fins and Jets would definitely get Manboobs fired.

By bringing in Lebeau we had a pass rush via his zone blitz. We are last in takeaways because of the lack of a dominant DE to compliment Schobel.

I hope Greg gets fired and I'm hoping we get Coughlin. He supposedly has been willing to be just a coach .

i would not renew ..after 10 years theres no way.. id go to a few games but not invest $500 in the team plus parking etc... no freaking way.

All of my Fins things would be on Ebay the day that news came out.

Originally posted by aquaman
i would not renew ..after 10 years theres no way.. id go to a few games but not invest $500 in the team plus parking etc... no freaking way.

what section? I am trying to upgrade a couple of tix...lmao.....

If wanny and jay stay that's ok... we are almost there. A few more veterans to help on D with leadership and maybe a FA OL, but only at the right price of course. Then we are heading to the promised land!!!

Originally posted by lotion
If wanny and jay stay that's ok... we are almost there. A few more veterans to help on D with leadership and maybe a FA OL, but only at the right price of course. Then we are heading to the promised land!!!

Is that a post from last year, or the year before?

I would laugh and laugh and laugh....and then the men in the white coats would come take me away as I sang....Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins Miami Dolphins number 1.....yes, they're the Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins.........:crazy:

I would expect another 9-7, mediocre season. Hopefully, the FO w/have drafted q QB to replace Jay in 2005 at least, but more likely they w/draft a CB to replace Fletcher

Originally posted by justafan

The D has improved tremendously but we are just 1 De away from being dominant. Because of this GW might be retained. The D is the bright side of the team. Our O is offensive because of Gilbride. Losing to the fins and Jets would definitely get Manboobs fired.

By bringing in Lebeau we had a pass rush via his zone blitz. We are last in takeaways because of the lack of a dominant DE to compliment Schobel.

I hope Greg gets fired and I'm hoping we get Coughlin. He supposedly has been willing to be just a coach .

I hope Ralph "the dinosaur" Wilson keeps Williams, assuring failure in Buffalo.

Originally posted by NYCphan

Is that a post from last year, or the year before?

The D isn't our problem, and the sooner we get some freaking help on the O-line...meaning protection for our QB's the better.

I'm also thinking Norv Turners time should be up soon. He makes most of the play calls right?? Well we can't be a 1 man team. I love Ricky and Chambers dearly, but we have other guys we can utilize. Travis Miner has some jets....Gadsen if he is still around can make some catches as can McMichael, and McKnight.
We just gotta stop running such a one dimensional offense that the teams will have figured out by the midpoint of the season and prepared defensive plays to counter if we are gonna go anywhere.

Our D is FINE! If we can keep who we have and get them all healthy, we'll be ok on D.

every year those guys stay together the team gets worse. I wouls predict two more pro bowl type players on D and the team then goes 7-9. Scores 51 points all season and ricky runs for 800 yards in 16 games.:cry:

Originally posted by lotion
Is the promised land the #1 pick? Because w/ one more year of this tandem that's where we're heading!!!

I think there's a scenario where I could accept it with some optimism...

...at the press conference where it's announced Wanny admits that his fundamental philosophy is nolonger the way wo be successfull in the NFL and he has decided to evolve to avoid extinction.

We're no longer playing to avoid defeat. We're going for the jugular on every down. We going out to set records for offensive production and scoring. We're going out to win every game, rather than to get a number of victories which matches our expectation of what is required to make the playoffs.

On defense, we're going to get more aggressive in the schemings, blitz more.

On the personnel front, there will be no lingering loyalties to players whos production fails to match their wallets and expectations. We're going to restructure all our higher salaried players and lose some dead wood. We'll be active in free-agent market to upgrade the key positions that will make us successful in 2004. At the same time, we'll move heaven and earth to get a franchise QB in the draft to enable us to built for the future.

And then in his best Wann's world voice he goes NOT! Fished in! Now let's do the scooby doo ending.

:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom