I keep forgetting how utterly slow this time of year is! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I keep forgetting how utterly slow this time of year is!

Jaj said:
Gets even worse after the June 1st signings end. I'm hoping for Lance Schulters, Keith Traylor, and David Boston.

Schulters would be nice but i like our new addition of the dreadlock demon [Atari Bigby] Traylor would be welcome and could probobly start and Boston i want cause hes a physical freak

actually i agree it is slow but u know it is really sweet when the offseason is going o n and your team is defending superbowl champs for the 2nd year in a row....

WestVirginiaFan said:
Lucky you, im still in school till june 7th

cute sig but remember FSU WON THAT GAME !!!!!!!!!!

noles cant beat miami to save their hide but they can beat wvu anyday

dol_fan_81 said:
when i leave school for good (friday) i think i will put myself in a coma untill the HOF game because i can't imagine 10 weeks, no job, no school, if not i will just end up getting drunk everyday with friends. i don't mind that but i dont really wanna be an alcoholic!....
remember........ have a car crash, stay in a coma for about 16 weeks and it will make the offseason seem like a beautiful dream!

So get ya a job and make some cash this summer!

It's the summer time, take a vacation, pass the time, and before you know it, we'll be heading towards training camp!!!

WestVirginiaFan said:
Lucky you, im still in school till june 7th

i feel your pain, i have only 3 days left now.... Alef*ckinglulia!

It may be slow, but this is the busiest time of the year for REAL STUPID THREADS..... they just seem to POP outta the woodwork this time of year.

the starvation of NFL has made us minds go crazy

Lee2000 said:
This is an uneventful, incrediblely slow time for Dolphin news. There has been some due to injuries and such, but the clamp on information makes it all the more slow. A refection of that is how creative I am seeing posters get to start interaction on the message board. May the news get a little more stirring in the next couple of weeks prior to mini camp.

Lee2000

Usually this time of year, I'm immersed in the Stanley Cup playoffs and watching my Devils battle for the Cup. But with no hockey, this football offseason has been even more boring. I can't wait for camp.

Back
Top Bottom