I know I'm going to sound like a flake here but... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know I'm going to sound like a flake here but...

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
if Kay-Jay Harris plays good for us in the pre-season, I think Travis Minor is gone. Minor is a quick scat back while both Brown and Harris have some size to them. If they see potential in Harris, I don't think there's a place for Minor especially since Harris also plays on KR. It would be a cost effective move.

Minor is gone, David bowens is gone, Wade Smith is gone...........

More to come.......

I don't think Wade Smith is gone. We could try and get a 3rd rounder for Minor.

HysterikiLL said:
I don't think Wade Smith is gone. We could try and get a 3rd rounder for Minor.

I think the most we'll get is a conditional 6th or 7th. The guy was drafted in the 3rd and hasn't been very productive to merit a 3rd rounder as compensation.

phinfan2003 said:
if Kay-Jay Harris plays good for us in the pre-season, I think Travis Minor is gone. Minor is a quick scat back while both Brown and Harris have some size to them. If they see potential in Harris, I don't think there's a place for Minor especially since Harris also plays on KR. It would be a cost effective move.

Whats so flaky about that...Minor is only back here because he got no suitors elsewhere and he was insurance in case we didn't get the RBs we wanted. Actually, I see KJ as an H-back or backup fullback. Brown and Morris will be the RBs, Evans and Harris the FBs. Morris can back up both positions.

finfan54 said:
Minor is gone, David bowens is gone, Wade Smith is gone...........

More to come.......

minor will probably be gone with brown, ricky etc back there it will be crowded. minor has to be out kay jay. The other scrub backs will also be gone. bowens could be gone but maybe nick will work him in somewhere and i think wade deserves another season with hudson.

LarryFinFan said:
Whats so flaky about that...Minor is only back here because he got no suitors elsewhere and he was insurance in case we didn't get the RBs we wanted. Actually, I see KJ as an H-back or backup fullback. Brown and Morris will be the RBs, Evans and Harris the FBs. Morris can back up both positions.

Well the reason I was worried about sounding flaky is that Harris could come in here and be and we realize the reason he wasn't drafted in the 1st place. I want to keep everything in perspective since we're all very excited about the new players we have but there's a chance that Harris and others won't make the team. I just didn't want to sound like the posters who started threads like "Henry, Russell, or Forsey should be the starting RB because they are awesome" and then realize how untrue that statement was.

Back
Top Bottom