I know its early,but Im already pumped so let me have 'em Fins vs Whiners Predicitons | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know its early,but Im already pumped so let me have 'em Fins vs Whiners Predicitons

Okay, I could be considered a little bias here...but I think the score will be :

49ers 27
Dolphins 24

The only reason I think the niners come out on top is because they get the home game. Miami is coming off of a short week where they have to travel a long way for the game. I see these two teams as virtually even so I think the home field advantage will decide it.....but this could be VERY close. Maybe even an overtime game.

I don't have anymore nails to bite off man!!! :p :p

Originally posted by Flyin11
I don't have anymore nails to bite off man!!! :p :p

I second that! :( It will be a close one, but I am hoping for a "heartattack" victory instead of a "heartbreak" defeat. :D

I'll be here for you Sunday, Flyin! :cool:

I think I might have to pop some Tylenol in me to calm me down while I'm watchin the PC screen :rolleyes: I'll be on though :D

gameday

i always listen and watch the live scores come thru on nfl.com if the game aint on u.k t.v, does this site have anything better to offer.

what do u lot do during a game, i only once listened while in nfl's chatroom and it was good coz there were a few other dolfans, but when i got disconnected it wouldnt send me back to that room, so the 2nd half werent as njoyable, i think it was the panthers game

Gameday for me!

Our house is crazy! :eek: My Mom's got the Bucs on the big screen and I have the Dolphins on another TV. It has been this way all my life. In addition to that madness, I now listen to a rival's game and track all the other games on NFL.com GameCenter. WHEW!!! :eek: Am I addicted to football? :confused: Well, I'm here all the time aren't I? :lol:

If niners fans were scared of overtime games, this season has cured that. We've had way too many!!! It would be pretty cool if this one went into the extra period though. I think the niners need one more overtime game this year and they tie the record for the most in one season. As for gameday rituals, I'm all about sitting on my couch drinking beer and eating wings with some good friends. Football should definitely not be watched alone!

Goldiggers have a defense?

Dolphins-37
Goldiggers-13

And I was being gracious with giving the goldiggers that many points!

CHAMBERS FOR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!

flipper

if you have trouble getting the game, go to the finheaven homepage and click on seasonal, then from the drop down window click on schedule, then click on listen to the game. that'll put you on 610, dolphins radio! :D

nah

i dont have a prob getting the commentary , i just wondered if theres a dolphins real time chatroom as opposed to message board here or somewhere rather than the nfl 1 which has all fans

Back
Top Bottom