I know it's early. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know it's early.

Dolfan984

Active Roster
Reaction score
But I want to make a friendly wager with someone, it'll be for the Finheaven points to keep it a clean bet.

I say Jay will miss a maximum of one game this year.

Here is why...

In Fiedler's first year, we first remember him being the skinny dorky looking guy, who yes, was injury prone. He was beat up that year, but played with the pain, even if Huard should have been out there. A hip injury in the beginning of the season was a killer as well.

In Fiedler's second year, he went on a workout program, and came out 10 pounds heavier. He did not miss a game that season, did not truly get injured, and took some nasty hits. (Raiders game/Pats game/49ers game)

Last year, Fiedler had another hip injury early, and was a bit smaller than in 2001, (Though bigger than 2000) He broke his thumb, which is not an injury prone type of injury. Other than a slight knee injury that he got in the last game, or the Torn ligament in his finger during the KC game, he was healthy.

He announced that he's back hitting the weights. I believe that he will have a good injury free year, and keep Brian on the bench for the most part. (Brian is a great backup though)

So the first person to PM me we'll make a bet. I want it to be a Fiedler hater though please, who really doesn't think he'll play 15+ games. Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom