i know this will be moved but....this is one CRAZY a$$ article! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i know this will be moved but....this is one CRAZY a$$ article!

I like Edge, because of the fact that he keeps it soo real... Don't hate him, hate the people that negotiated that contract... This man has a lot of integrity

Edge Sucks! Always hated him. I have to admit hes funny though..Going to be the best again? HAHAHAHA!!!!

I went to school in Immokolee, in second grade( I lived in the sticks....got bussed two hours a day to and from school), been through there many times, it's pretty much just a migrant town....when he mentioned that the crackheads don't bother his stuff, he aint bullshltting 'cause they're all over the place....It's not a town that you would want to go back to once you get out, which makes the fact that he is doing and has done so much for the community such a big deal. He is keeping it way real. Still, that is a dangerous town for somebody to be flashing money around. And like I said, it's a migrant town so sooner or later some body is going to come through there and not know or care who EJ is, all they are going to see is money and opportunity and it just might be his downfall.

Back
Top Bottom