I Know Why We Dealt Surtain Today... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Know Why We Dealt Surtain Today...

so first we traded feeley for a 2nd...then we traded Surtain to get the 2nd back.

so...did we ultimately trade Surtain for Feeley?

surtain for feeley plus we swapped 2nd's

its ok, at least we cut our losses. saban is gonna work this mess out tomarow...

I think Saban wanted to get the trade done today so, he can consentrate on trading down.

brech10 said:
so first we traded feeley for a 2nd...then we traded Surtain to get the 2nd back.

The 2nd we got for Surtain is no the same pick that we wasted on Feeley.

Speaking of that, does anybody know if Portis finally made good on the payment he promised Ohalete (or however it is spelled) for his number?

if surtain wasnt traded today he wouldnt be traded for a draft choice this year. KC wants to get the physical done espically since he had knee problems and if he fails the trade is invalid and kc gets there pick back.

brech10 said:

And swapped picks. But you know what, we dont have to worry about GMs jumping the gun anymore. I never had a problem with Feeley I think he can be capable but what we gave for him was way too much. That is like when we phoned Jax and they told us a 1st round for Garrad. Of course that is overpriced but you dont say yes. That was the problem with Rick and Wanny, they always jumped the gun.

Back
Top Bottom