I like St. Louis' Draft actually... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like St. Louis' Draft actually...

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
First round they get Alex Barron, who I love, and who will one day be an excellent left tackle.

Then they get CB Ronald Bartell, who is really fast...not as great a pick but, you know they need secondary help...

In the 3rd round they get S Oshiomogho Atogwe out of Stanford, a real playmaker in the secondary.

They also manage to get Richie Incognito in the late 3rd round, who some talked about even cracking up toward the high second round.

And the hits keep coming when they get Claude Terrell out of New Mexico.

Overall they are really building a base for continuing to have an excellent OL and they are trying to help their secondary. Got to admit, Martz has his system...he may throw the ball too much, but he gets himself excellent pass protectors in order to make sure he can continue to throw a lot.

I really like Dallas' draft. Got both of the guys they were targeting in the first round without having to trade at all. Plus, they got the SOD in Marion Barber III in the fourth round. I don't wish injury on anybody, but I hope that MBIII gets a chance to show what he's got for Dallas this year. I also think Cleveland did well. I like what Oakland did for the most part, too. I think we grabbed some great players, but I personally would have liked to see a little more O.

ckparrothead said:
First round they get Alex Barron, who I love
clear.gif

ckparrothead said:
First round they get Alex Barron, who I love, and who will one day be an excellent left tackle.

except for the fact that he'll be playing RT in the place of Turley.....the Rams just signed Pace to a 7 year deal

Look at Arizona's draft....

Antrel Rolle
JJ Arrington
Eric Green
Daryl Blackstock
Elton Brown
Lance Mitchell

I think they've probably had the best draft....with Dallas as a close second.

Dallas' draft

Demarcus Ware (big reach, but solid pick)
Marcus Spears
Kevin Burnett
Marion Barber III
Chris Canty

I understand people's worries over Barron playing RT instead of LT, but, lets face it both tackle positions for the Rams are like LT because your primary job at both positions is as a pass protector. Barron played both RT and LT at FSU

i kind of like san frans
alex smith
frank gore
baas
ronald fields
adam snyder
rasheed marshall

Back
Top Bottom