i live in jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i live in jersey

only NJ fin fan

not ONLY but one of the many nj fin fans
Reaction score
i live in jersey...5 minutes from the willowbrook mall and i have looked at tons of stores for dolphins stuff....i used to live in miami and come down evry year to get merchandise and visit family and go to dolphins games...this year at christmas ill be rooting on miami against the AWFUL new york jets...does anyone know of a good place to get dolphins apparel in new jersey..i just bought a dolphins leather jacket in wilsons leather in the jersey gardens mall and that was a huge thing cuz i finally found somthing that had the miami dolphins logo on it...thatnks for the help to ne1 who tries.......:D

only NJ fin fan said:
i live in jersey...5 minutes from the willowbrook mall and i have looked at tons of stores for dolphins stuff....i used to live in miami and come down evry year to get merchandise and visit family and go to dolphins games...this year at christmas ill be rooting on miami against the AWFUL new york jets...does anyone know of a good place to get dolphins apparel in new jersey..i just bought a dolphins leather jacket in wilsons leather in the jersey gardens mall and that was a huge thing cuz i finally found somthing that had the miami dolphins logo on it...thatnks for the help to ne1 who tries.......:D
I used to live in Secaucus and got lots of great Miami stuff in the Mill Creek mall there. Not sure how things are up there anymore but you can get anything you need on eBay or the Dolphins Pro-Shop.

Anthony D. said:
I used to live in Secaucus and got lots of great Miami stuff in the Mill Creek mall there. Not sure how things are up there anymore but you can get anything you need on eBay or the Dolphins Pro-Shop.
thanx wut wuz the store name??

only NJ fin fan said:
thanx wut wuz the store name??
There were a couple of sorts stores in there, but I live in Kissimmee, Fl. now and the stores could have moved. Try calling the mall tomorrow and see what stores are still there. Also there are a crapload of outlet stores in Secaucus. Check it out sometime. I think the home base of many store franchises are in that town including Ralph Lauren...nice clothes in those outlets for small prices. MANY sports apparel stores.

i live in maryland and i think the internet is really the beat way to get dolphins gear/merchandise. they have everything nfl.com dickssportinggoods.com and so on. a lot of deals on line too man searxh around and u will find

MarinoForPres said:
i live in maryland and i think the internet is really the beat way to get dolphins gear/merchandise. they have everything nfl.com dickssportinggoods.com and so on. a lot of deals on line too man searxh around and u will find
I agree. Between eBay and pro shop you will find all you need.

MarinoForPres said:

I live in Accokeek, just south of Fort Washington, are you on the eastern shore?

get my gear from brooklyn not jersey

i live in plainfield nj if u no where that is

ebay usually got sum good prices, as long as u no wut authentics look like u should be iight just purchased a daunte for 46 bucks n its legit, and believe me i no my jerseys specially since i own about 22 includin bball and baseball

i get my stuff either online or from BC Sports Collectibles in the Woodbridge Center Mall.

i'd say u should try there.

Spirit of SPorts is right in the willowbrook mall they have tons of stuff for every team, dolphins included. The store is not cheap, but they have everything from key chains to jerseys and more.

finsfan_84 said:
get my gear from brooklyn not jersey

i live in plainfield nj if u no where that is

ebay usually got sum good prices, as long as u no wut authentics look like u should be iight just purchased a daunte for 46 bucks n its legit, and believe me i no my jerseys specially since i own about 22 includin bball and baseball

word? plainfield?

scotch plains here

i get some of my jerseys at BC sports collectibles from the woodbridge center mall. usually i just order it online though, thats the easiest

PS- lovin the nate robinson avatar bro

only NJ fin fan said:

I live in East Orange. How are you? I have found lots of Dolphin stuff at the Livingston Mall at some of the kiosks. Also on the second floor there is a store called the Sports Express. I get some of my Dolphin stuff there. A more extensive collection of Dolphins apparel, mugs, glasses, hats, etc. can be found at the Monmouth mall, but that's a hike.

Good luck.

Born and raised in Summit. Don't know were to get gear now (20 years later), but you guys are bringing back some memories.

I used to live in Jersey....

only NJ fin fan said:

I agree with the others. Ebay and the Dolphins Pro Shop online are the best places.

But if you must get stuff in Jersey.....Willowbrook Mall is actually a good place to get stuff. Go to CHAMPS about a month before football pre-season starts. They have plenty of Dolphins gear there.

Or try the Sports Authority in Clifton around the same time.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom