I lost a lot of respect for Zach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I lost a lot of respect for Zach

Re: Re: 39

Originally posted by dolphan39
I expect more from him since he has had so many INTs and even played WR in college, but **** happens.

That's true. But how many times do they challenge him in a game. There were two games where he didn't get anything on his side. It's hard to catch anything when there is no action over there.:D

Thomas admitted he was speaking more from frustration following Sunday's loss when he said he would rather go through a 1-15 season in order to become a great team.
I wouldn't want to go through a season like that," Thomas said. "I just want to go all the way, and hopefully we can find some answers. It's some frustration after a loss and there's some frustration now. The toughest part is starting over. I just have to get my mind off of football right now."

:cool:

How can you say such an idiotic statement FFIB?? I was at the game too, and I felt ZACH's frustration!! The front four looked like bowling pins and he was making all the tackles! ZACH was everywhere Sunday! I don't care how much money he makes,he gives you 110% every play! If there were more players on the PHINS like THOMAS, The PHINS would be flying to PITTSBURGH this week!!

Zach in my opinion is the best LB in the NFL today, argue if you want, but thats my opinion. He has got a lot of guts coming out to the press and saying what he feels. I play football and I know what it's like to struggle and to get to the championship game and lose, so I feel his pain. TYhe playres need to step up and start playin for them dollars their makin, just look at Randy Moss....makes me sick, he can go drink a cup of:monkey: for all I care, he really hurt his team....

Re: not to mention

Zach and JT will be a little closer than most teammates in sports these days since they are like Bro's now. Both guys have shown plenty of heart and cannot be criticized for anything they have said or done because of what they did on the field.

The there was ever a guy since Dan that I want to see retire a Fin, it is Zach.

They aren't like bros, they ARE bros (step-bros)

you mean brothers-in-law ;) :p :lol:

Yeah, whatever, it is all the same. They are brothers-in-law, there are so many of these names and espicially after sitting in school all ****ing day you get so bored you don't really care. I don't know what the hell I am saying now, so I will stop.

how could anyone feel..............

anything about what zach had to say, he was just venting the way we do on this board!:D

Thats what I think, I mean look at what he said when they lost to the J-E-T-S the first time, we SUCK!!!! He was right, they do suck, sometimes, and others times they are amazing, they are way to in-consistent. Maybe Chan Gailey leaving will help this team, or it will put them in the gutter, that will never happen!!!! I just wanna see a new R.B. and a Q.B. I wanna see Madison step up also, you guys need a Surtain icon, he's better!!!!:D

i shouldn't judge...............

but IMHO, bates needs to take a hike too! if you're not getting to the QB with the front four and you're still behind in the 4th quarter, call some blitzes. you're gonna lose anyway!:rolleyes:

Zach Who?

I thought you were gonna bitch about Zach getting pushed around big time by Mike Flynn. Did you see that on NFL2Night?

i really don't think zach expected it........

thats one reason we missed gardener. he kept the offensive linemen off zach so he could make the stop!:(

Back
Top Bottom