I love Jay, but I trust Wanz | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I love Jay, but I trust Wanz

erralyn

Starter
Reaction score
If Griese does good today and we win, or bad and we win, I trust Wannstedt either way to decide who to start on Sunday. And I think this is true with all Fiedler supporters. If the coach thinks Griese is the better man for the job, we will all support the decision. And who knows, maybe Jay will be needed before the season ends.

I'm not sure how the situation turns out but most Dolphin fans actually want whichever QB is out there to do good, and that is true even if it's not 'their guy.' How great would it be for the Son of Bob to light it up on our way to a Super Bowl? Anyways, just wanted to go on the record with this before the game. Anyone who is of the same mind ( or wants to disagree ) can respond below.

Mods, you can remove this if you want, it's pretty harmless though.

While I believe a healthy JF gives Miami the best chance to win this year, I'll be just as happy if BG lights it up the rest of the year on the way to the SB. Truth is I'm feeling like a homer b/c I'm hoping(almost believing) that the O will take off tonight when realistically that's less likely than it has been. My hope is that SD's pass rush is even weaker than our pass protection and that allows all the other elements to come together.

How true a gauge is tonight's game is Griese does well? San Diego's D-line is decent, Donnie Edwards is good, but everything else I've read about their defense has been quite negative. If BG lights it up, does it really even mean anything for the future?

i think peoples expectations are going overboard already. in hopes i mean. keep this in mind. BG came in on july 1. got injured in preseason, and hasnt played but for a couple of weeks totally. i think people are just having high hopes here. i pray not, but what i dont want to see is everyone go off if BG has a good game as if he is the second coming and ends up like scott mitchell.

Fiedler did not light up many crappy pass defenses. It is not easier for Griese today then it was for Fiedler.

Exactly.........we will see if he connects to a receiver while they are in stride and they don't have to stop and jump to get the ball.

I do not trust Wanny to do the intelligent thing. However I do trust him to do what's best to save his job.

Back
Top Bottom