" i Love The Fins" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" i Love The Fins"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
Im not being ****y or optimistist, but i know in my heart that the fins are headed in the rite direction... i feel confident Sadan will have a much better gm plan against Buf as he did Jets, and fins will come out with a victory...

Buffs injuries or fins being in 1st place in the div will not matter in this contest...

I Truly feel Saban will simply out coach Murlarky and the Results will show at the end of this contest..

Go fins...

You are not being a homer.

Even Bills, Jets and Pats fans will tell you that we are going in the right direction.

i think all of us, although there aren't many replies, feel the same way. im optimistic and confident about this season and our future under the direction of Nick Saban.

Sure we are going in the right direction, but what makes me excited is two or three years down the road when Saban has got all the pieces to the puzzle. Don't forget, we have only had one draft under this man.......can you imagine two or three of them. He hasn't even started......I am off topic here aren't I.....sorry guys.

even sean salisburys dumb a$$ will tell you were going in the right direction, and he is a football genius (sarcasim). your right though, we are lucky to have the coach with the desire that is needed. GO FINS

come on man, hes one of us, you cant diss him cause he cant spell, save that for the jet fans.

FinsNCanes said:
Holy christmas it was a joke hence the icon.

I just realized my post count is 711 and I find that kind of interesting at the moment (bored).

did you know that 711 used to have it's own beer? it was awful.

MVC008Swe-1.jpg

Whitedolphin54 said:
Who cares --a fin fan is a fin fan :goof:

You're missing her point,finfan32 mistakingly called her a "he" she was just clarifying that.

It nice to see another pro-positive thread corona683.

I too really like this team,no dead beats,a bunch of decent hard working non-egomatic players.

No more Cecils,Underwoods, etc on this team.We have a new coach,half the old team is gone.

We can only go up:)

Back
Top Bottom