I met Spencer Folau in New Orleans the weekend of the Sugar Bowl. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I met Spencer Folau in New Orleans the weekend of the Sugar Bowl.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
He was a pretty cool guy. He was not that big in person. He was in crutches, I didn't even know he was hurt.

I asked him what he thought about Wanny when he was here, his response was he is "allright". He said he is not firey enough.

Wow, just what I've been saying all along.

Was that sarcasm? Because I could have sworn I typed that for Dolphins fans to read and see what they thought about what he said about Wanny.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Was that sarcasm? Because I could have sworn I typed that for Dolphins fans to read and see what they thought about what he said about Wanny.
calm down there, i was ****ing with you dd28;)

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Nah CW is cool...just a sarcastic as*hole...but I mean that in a nice way.
:roflmao:

Look at the coaches still alive in the playoffs.

Andy Reid
Tony Dungy
John Fox
Bill Belichick

Are any of them "fiery" coaches? This year I saw more fire outta Dave than ever. More accountability among the players and himself. More chances being taken on D.

But in the end we just weren't as talented as everyone liked to think before the season started. Our D was great, but our DBs were not the best in the league I dont think. Our OL was about as bad as you can get. Ricky is good but he's no Barry. Chambers is good but Fiedler is a substandard starting QB and couldn't get him the ball deep the way Chambers needs to get the yardage. And our other receivers were, though not necessarily "slow" as people suggest, they were a joke as far as talent goes. Randy McMichael I got news for ya is no Tony Gonzales. Very athletic but he doesn't make good plays on the ball, he makes good plays after he's secured it and he's got good speed to get open but his hands are nothing like a Todd Heap, Alge Crumpler, Shannon Sharpe, or Tony Gonzales.

Just asking, but why are you guys so anal if a Fins topic gets off track just a little bit?

This thread is still mainly Dolphins.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Look at the coaches still alive in the playoffs.

Andy Reid
Tony Dungy
John Fox
Bill Belichick

Are any of them "fiery" coaches? This year I saw more fire outta Dave than ever. More accountability among the players and himself. More chances being taken on D.

But in the end we just weren't as talented as everyone liked to think before the season started. Our D was great, but our DBs were not the best in the league I dont think. Our OL was about as bad as you can get. Ricky is good but he's no Barry. Chambers is good but Fiedler is a substandard starting QB and couldn't get him the ball deep the way Chambers needs to get the yardage. And our other receivers were, though not necessarily "slow" as people suggest, they were a joke as far as talent goes. Randy McMichael I got news for ya is no Tony Gonzales. Very athletic but he doesn't make good plays on the ball, he makes good plays after he's secured it and he's got good speed to get open but his hands are nothing like a Todd Heap, Alge Crumpler, Shannon Sharpe, or Tony Gonzales.

I like how you compared all our guys to basically all HOFs. . .

Why not give Randy a few more years? Ricky is GOOD, but nobody is Barry Sanders. Bleh, I hate coming to this board anymore.

Back
Top Bottom