I met Wes Welker today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I met Wes Welker today

ska_man

Scout Team
Reaction score
So I go to Nova High, which is right by Dolphins training camp and after school we decided to see if we can watch practice or not. So as were driving in theres Wes Welker taking photos for like a promotion or something and we met him and got his autograph. Pretty cool experience. Anyone know in south florida where i can get like an 8x10 like only of those glossy photos of Welker?

I didn't think you could watch their practices during the season only during preseason.

Where can you get an 8x10 of Wes Welker?

When you can’t seem to...find a baseball that’s been signed... that’s on Ebay. A new toy you can wind... a man’s suit that’s so fine… that’s on Ebay. Phones that ring, organizer thing, jazz or swing, nice bling, bling... that’s on Ebay Buy today and it’s on it’s way , other users say yo will feel okay… that’s on Ebay.

Heres the final outcome

clear.gif

So I go to Nova High, which is right by Dolphins training camp and after school we decided to see if we can watch practice or not. So as were driving in theres Wes Welker taking photos for like a promotion or something and we met him and got his autograph. Pretty cool experience. Anyone know in south florida where i can get like an 8x10 like only of those glossy photos of Welker?

Did you tell him to go to Finheaven.com?

Back
Top Bottom