I pray...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I pray......

BuffBillsMan90

is Clumpalicious!!
Reaction score
for those missing to be found quickly. That things get back to normal quickly. And that those lost be remembered :(

I'm watching the news and it saddens me. I do not care about rivalries on a day like this. Hunker down y'all :up:

Well said

and completely agree. Let us all say a prayer, observe a moment of silence, etc. for the missing and gone.

I lived through Hurricane Andrew in '92 (lived in Davie at the time) and that devastation I remember all too clearly.

Clumpy said:
for those missing to be found quickly. That things get back to normal quickly. And that those lost be remembered :(

I'm watching the news and it saddens me. I do not care about rivalries on a day like this. Hunker down y'all :up:

Clumpy said:

Amen...

Good Post! Im very fortuante to be here in Tampa. Where im at we got maybe 20 mph of wind and little raining. I feel really bad for the people who wernt as fortuante as me. I heard there was over 100 people missing.....:( no good.

I am from Wilmington Nc So I know the feeling all to well. Nothing matters right now besides your health and saftey!!!!!

I read on the AP that rescuers are watching over "stacks of bodies" at that Punta Gorda mobile home park because there is too much debris and devastation for any vehicles to get back there to cart them off to the morgue for identification. Really tragic that those folks didn't get out. I grew up in Kansas and I've seen what tornadoes do to mobile home parks. It may be several days before we get a death toll but I fear it is going to be staggering. I also send my prayers to those who live in that area and the families who lost loved ones there.

Some very tense momments down here over the last few days. I remember Andrew very well, and how lucky we all were here in Ft. Lauderdale. We just dodged another bullet this weekend with Charley as well....

My prayers go out to all of the families dealing with this tragedy. They are going to need everyone's prayers with them, and we as Floridians need to give them all the support we can...God Bless.

Later...

I read on the AP that rescuers are watching over "stacks of bodies" at that Punta Gorda mobile home park because there is too much debris and devastation for any vehicles to get back there to cart them off to the morgue for identification. Really tragic that those folks didn't get out. I grew up in Kansas and I've seen what tornadoes do to mobile home parks. It may be several days before we get a death toll but I fear it is going to be staggering. I also send my prayers to those who live in that area and the families who lost loved ones there.

All too true. I hate wishing this on other people but I can only hope that the stacks of dead do not include close friends of mine, or people I know...but I know they probably will.

I was born in port charlotte/punta gorda...lived there for 20 years. I hated the place, to be honest (most every young person down there does) but I just cant believe whats happening down there. So many people I know without homes, now I hear about the fatalities and I can only hope its someone I don't know, however wrong that may be...

Back
Top Bottom