I probably shouldnt post at this moment, but what the hell. Here goes. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I probably shouldnt post at this moment, but what the hell. Here goes.

One positive I would like to point out is Nolan was dialing up some sick schemes we just didn't execute. The TD where Carpenter couldn't recover, the infamous third down Allen botched and even the play Allen fell down on Davis was coming on a corner blitz so Allen just had to blanket Edwards for like 3 seconds. The other time he dialed up a Davis corner blitz Allen dropped a pick. Hmmmm, I'm starting to notice a recurring theme here...

I'm sorry, but Nolan was also dialing up a lot of crap schemes too. He was constantly going with 4 down lineman with Starks or Langford on the end. Both of them tended to get upfield or go towards the center, and seemed to have no concept of contain. They also got cracked down on a couple of times because they probably weren't looking for it. He is using people in places they don't belong.

He also had Wake playing the 3rd LB in a 4-3 set at least 8 times from what I counted. I didn't see him do much of anything out of that position, and I think it was just a waste to no have him on the line.

And his blitzing...so if his schemes were so sick...why no sacks? I saw very little blitzing, and those I did see were the corners coming off the edge from WAY TO FAR OUT...so they didn't get there by the time the ball was released. The one the JA almost picked was the closest I saw, and it wasn't really a factor.

Nolan's stuff previously had been OK...but this game is a VERY POOR EXAMPLE.

Jason Allen had such a bad game, I can't really remember a player playing so badly for us and literally costing us the game. I think this game was on him, he was just terrible, but I won't give up on him yet. I trust Nolan and I think he will have Allen work harder and play better next week.

Gibril Wilson.

WV,

If you think henning is a good OC and that the lack of production from the WC was execution then you must be high.

Henning is a terrible OC PERIOD! how do you keep going back to something that everyone in their right ****ing mind knows is a run and KEEP RUNNING it like it's gonna have a different result...he's ****ing insane. oH! And it kills any momentum we had. Yea execution, that's it.

Fire him! Or have someone else call the game. Btw, henne is the real deal, your man crush on Matt Ryan is obsessive.

We need to stop with the Wildcat b.s. Hell, the Jets ran it MUCH better than we did. It's done.

Since I know there is no way in hell that we fire Henning, that also means that there is no way in hell that we stop seeing the WC. I will settle for running the ORIGINAL WC, with Ricky in motion.

None of that double quadruple reverse bull sh*t to Cobbs, and trying to incorporate BMarsh into that sh*t. Its infuriating that the old f*ck still thinks that we need dumb*ss gimicky plays like that to move the ball.

I would LOVE! to see the end of the WC right here and now, but I know thats not gonna happen. I mean Sparano expressed his disinterest in the thought that it was slowing down drives, even though it is painfully obvious. So rather than fire the entire coaching staff, we are just gonna have to continue running that bullsh*t until it loses us about 6-7 MORE games. Then maybe, just maybe someone will be able to get into Henning and Sparano's head that IT DOESNT WORK ANYMORE.

Ill keep my fingers crossed for the elimination of the cat though...

I'm sorry, but Nolan was also dialing up a lot of crap schemes too. He was constantly going with 4 down lineman with Starks or Langford on the end. Both of them tended to get upfield or go towards the center, and seemed to have no concept of contain. They also got cracked down on a couple of times because they probably weren't looking for it. He is using people in places they don't belong.

He also had Wake playing the 3rd LB in a 4-3 set at least 8 times from what I counted. I didn't see him do much of anything out of that position, and I think it was just a waste to no have him on the line.

And his blitzing...so if his schemes were so sick...why no sacks? I saw very little blitzing, and those I did see were the corners coming off the edge from WAY TO FAR OUT...so they didn't get there by the time the ball was released. The one the JA almost picked was the closest I saw, and it wasn't really a factor.

Nolan's stuff previously had been OK...but this game is a VERY POOR EXAMPLE.

i agree with you 100 % no sacks? very little blitzing

Jason Allen blows. I knew that **** was too good to be true. Straight toasted pretty much all day. We dominated the 2nd and 3rd qtrs and finally took the lead and Jason Allen pulled the rug right out from under us in the blink of an eye. Great ****ing coverage pal. Nice tackle after the catch. Maybe if you dont get toasted so badly, you wont slip trying to get back so quick because youre so far from the tackle after the catch.

Im sick of you guys homerin up on Yeramiah Bell. What a missed tackle on 3rd and 72 vs Brad Smith. Sick. Granted we held to a FG there, it still wound up costing us precious time on the clock because of the new set of downs. He made one other critical mistake that is slipping my mind right now because Im so shellshocked. Im glad Im not around him right now, because I might lose it and punch him in his god damned face and he would destroy me afterwards. **** Y.Bell. Stop hyping him up so much.

For all of you Henning bashers.............Shut the **** up. Seriously. There was one critical mistake he made. When we got it 2nd and goal at the 3 after that Hartline catch(remember when we had the hold on 1st and goal from the 5, then recovered with that 12 yard pass on 1st down) YOU HAVE TO RUN THERE. 2nd and goal from the 3. Run it. If you just get to the 1 yard line, you set yourself up for 2 chances to punch it in from the 1. Instead we run a low percentage fade(I ****ing hate those fades, especially that close. I understand them more from like the 7 or beyond) which set up a 3rd and goal there and you almost have to throw on that down. It forced us to kick a FG when we desperately needed a TD.

The rest of those playcalls all of you need to shut the **** up about. I told you already, ITS ALL ABOUT EXECUTION!!!! None of those calls were horrible, maybe the reverse play out of the wildcat wasnt great, but the rest of them were fine. In fact, for the most part, Henning was keeping the Jests off balance and calling a great game. What was killing us was execution folks, not Henning.

For those of you who wanted Henne "unleashed". Ya happy now?????? Your boy put up big stats.........WE ****ING LOST!!!!!!!! I told ya thats what happens. If were throwing it that much, it means our chances of success are less than when we throw it 15-25 times. But, whatever.

Critical mistakes of the game were the blocked punt and the Edwards TD. Killers. No one to blame but ourselves.

And while Henne had some nice stats and made some nice throws, he also made some bad ones. He played fine, but not great. He hurt us in a lot of spots. He skipped some in the dirt to open guys, and was horrible in the early going which lead to us getting so far behind in the first place.

But, dont listen to me. Keep wanting to "open it up". If we had Matty Ice, I could see it, but we dont. We have Henne and Long. We need to establish the run and go from there.

Side note, that Matty Ice guy happened to beat the world champs on the road today. He's decent huh. :rolleyes2: They are 13-1 at home with Ice and getting better at winning on the road. Only loss was in OT to the best team in the league, the Steelers. We cant even beat the god damned Jests at home.

Im trying to think if there is anything else I want to complain about before I wrap this up.:ponder:

God damned FGs. If youre going to open it up, you have to get TDs.

Oh yea.....Bobby Carpenter. Nice ****ing pickup.:rolleyes2: He ****ing blows. Im tired of these god damned Cowboys garbage pile dudes. That ugly dude at G killed us a couple of times too. McClinugly or wtf ever his name is.

Oh yea, I told ya we shouldve picked up Danny Woodhead. Pats will dominate with him. Good thing we kept Lex Hilliard. :rolleyes2:

I think thats it for now. FML.

okay, did you watch the falcons game? was it matty ice who won that game, or was it garrett hartley who lost that game? last i seen, it was a 23 yard field goal inside a dome. He ****ingg shanked it! I'm not given the falcons ****, the saints lost kicker lost that game. Matty ice didnt exactly come back after the kick off and dominate. it took up to, what, 2 minutes left for them to kick a field goal? ****, Alex Smith looked like a good quarterback against the saints.

Chad Henne put up more numbers against the jets than any quarterback in 2 years. The guy can play, and he can bring a team back from a 14 point deficit... AGAINST A ****ING GREAT DEFENSE!!!

Oh, and how about Ricky Williams being better than Ronnie Brown.. EVERY TIME HE GETS THE BALL, I EXPECT A FUMBLE.. Ronnie is playing great football. Averaging over 5 a carry, let him carry the damn load.

Jason Allen is still a second rate corner, thank god we Vontae on the other side. I still dont understand why we dont have vontae on braylon edwards.

And, Your boy henning is ****. The guy calls a curl route to fasano to end the game. Um, we ****ing always run a curl route to fasano when we are in the redzone. Why the **** do you think the jets put 3 ****ing players in that hole? Not to mention him not giving the ball to ronnie brown in the redzone, and not doing a playaction rollout, in which is chad henne's forte. Wildcat play the drive before the final? 2nd and 10 and chad henne is dominating? why in the **** do they take him out of the game for ronnie brown at quarterback? Its a run play! 2nd and 10, we show no disquise and ****ing run the ball on a defense that is allowing 2 yards a carry this season. Henning is a dumb ****er. There is a reason why he got fired as many times as he has.

It's time to shut up. Miami lost to the jets, fair and square. They beat us! I can accept it because, everyone loses. We can harp on this little loss, or we can start talking about the pats. Personally, I want to talk about the patriots. I think that patriots team is going to get exposed on monday night. We are gonna pound the ball down their throat! Their secondary is garbage, and if its a shoot out i expect henne to bring us to victory.

WEEK 4 HAS BEGUN!

Back
Top Bottom