I Quit. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Quit.

Originally posted by igor79
I have been a Dolphins fan since I was in the third grade. I have been loyal the entire time. But today, today I give up. We played horribly against a horrible team. Sure one or two plays could have swung things the other way, but it should never have been close. Where the hell was Jason Taylor today? We should have sacked Carr 20 times, but he had all day in the pocket. Our defense should be PERFECT at home. But of all those things, I am most concerned about our play calling. WHY THE HELL ARE WE PASSING THE BALL! We have this guy Ricky Williams, hes pretty good, maybe, just maybe, we should put the ball in his hands. Augh. I want to die. I have never been so embarrased to be at a sports bar. WHY DID WE GO FOR 2?!!

I am not watching another football game this year unless we beat the Jets and Buffalo. I retire.

Bu bye, and do us all favor? When we do beat Jets and Bills please don't come back, OK?

Man this bandwagon is just getting so comfortable, there's so much room! :D

Oliver...

I was far more embarassed when we lost to the Jets on Monday night.

IMO, the embarassment factor this afternoon stems from the gross underestimation of the Texans. I think this season will prove that they are not a bad team.

Originally posted by Emskirch
I will join you. How about why was the game so close, screw the fact of the 2 pt conversion. Why was this OVERRATED team letting a 2nd year team in the game... why? Cause they are OVERRATED

Bu Bye. I think the Lions won today, try watching them from now on. After all they won!

Oliver...

This loss hurt all of us. But there have been WAY more embarrassing losses (go to yahoo and search with keywords "jacksonville miami playoff rout")

So if you are tendering your resignation as a fan just because of one VERY CLOSE loss, I really do consider you a fairweather fan. Sorry, but that is the DEFINITION. But I'm sure when the Dolphins start winning again you guys will be all excited, and you can upgrade yourselves from fairweather-quitter fans to bandwagon fans. Congratulations.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Hey bud I said it in another thread and I'll say it again. It doesn't matter how much longer you have been a fan of the Dolphins than I (and trust me, we're talking less than 10 years here...6 to be exact). You don't have the right to hold my jockstrap right now. You have just exposed yourself as a drama queen. Grow some balls, suck it up, and stick with your team of 28 years through thick and thin. Thats a fan. You, are just a bum.

Lets talk 20 years from now...

LOL, then you will sing a different song...

You have no jock strap, you haven't been a fan long enough, you have no right to question a fan of 25 years, why? Because you think 6 years gives you justice, lol

Drama queen, we will talk in 20 years, when you feel the PAIN. PAIN, see, you are just begining. There is a difference. Don't measure any fan, by your sorry *** 6 years.

Exposed myself, fine, 25 years so asshole.

Hey, guys. I am a Texans fan and just wanted to say you shouldn't ever give up on your team. If you are a true fan you will stick with them to the end.

We should have sacked Carr 20 times
We did have a draft and fixed our offensive line. That was our number one concern. Just because you didn't sack Carr doesn't mean you suck. We just improved.

Anyways, good game and good luck on your season.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
This loss hurt all of us. But there have been WAY more embarrassing losses (go to yahoo and search with keywords "jacksonville miami playoff rout")

So if you are tendering your resignation as a fan just because of one VERY CLOSE loss, I really do consider you a fairweather fan. Sorry, but that is the DEFINITION. But I'm sure when the Dolphins start winning again you guys will be all excited, and you can upgrade yourselves from fairweather-quitter fans to bandwagon fans. Congratulations.

6 years :lol:

Lets talk 20 years from now...

LOL, then you will sing a different song...

You have no jock strap, you haven't been a fan long enough, you have no right to question a fan of 25 years, why? Because you think 6 years gives you justice, lol

Drama queen, we will talk in 20 years, when you feel the PAIN. PAIN, see, you are just begining. There is a difference. Don't measure any fan, by your sorry *** 6 years.

Exposed myself, fine, 25 years so asshole.

The longer you remain here, the more you discredit yourself. If you're truly finished with this team, leave these boards NOW. Go. Never come back. Prove that you're no longer a fan this second.

Like I said I am just pissed right now. I will get over it I always do. But to the guy who said i cant hold his jock please. Obviously, unless u are a little kid then you must have switched teams or just recently started liking football. Too all other true dolphin fans, say what you want about me its your right, I can accept that. Still not sure whether my heart is going to be able to take this poorly coached team.

Screw you and your fair weather fans.... go decades then step up and talk, until then take your Fins and shove up up your arse.

Now that's cold blooded. You need to be banned for awhile for that kind of crap. Ever think of taking some anger management counceling. You sound dangerous.

Re: Re: I Quit.

Originally posted by Oliver

Bu bye, and do us all favor? When we do beat Jets and Bills please don't come back, OK?

Man this bandwagon is just getting so comfortable, there's so much room! :D

Oliver...

I won't either, but, I will to see how everyone is crying... boy, I am saving these threads ,please make sure you don't cry at all this year...

I will be back during the season to remind you of who fled the sinking ship and how you don't need them.

Boy, that will make my year

Now that's just a sad statement. Are you joining the Bills bandwagon now?? No smack intended, just curious.

Originally posted by Muck

Now that's just a sad statement. Are you joining the Bills bandwagon now?? No smack intended, just curious.

Muck, get a freakin grip.... You can answer that question on your own. 26 years. You think I will sleep with the dicks in Bufachoke.

Only fair weather fans give up on their team in the first week of a brand new season. I'd think a fan of 25 years would have a little more backbone, but I guess not.

Back
Top Bottom