I really don't like the idea of Zack Thomas playing this week. He isn't 100 % at all. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I really don't like the idea of Zack Thomas playing this week. He isn't 100 % at all.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I know that in this bussiness and sport there is no doubt that you have to overcome injuries but from a team/goal standpoint I don't see miami furfilling its goals if they play one of their best players injured this sunday.

Due to the recent articles, it seems that Zack Thomas isn't close to 100 percent healthy and putting him out there can increase the chance of causing greater injury that might sideline him longer. I don't wanna say that our depth at linebacker is crude but we can't risk to lose our defensive leader for an infinite amount of games.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Zach Thomas and he is a tough guy. He'll fight it out and go out there and play.

Then Oh Well...we cannot bench anyone at all this year, coaching squad is being pressured to field the best 11 at all times so we can win because they want to keep their jobs., and tp keep their jobs they must win.

This is similar to what happened with Martin for the Jets last year. He got hurt week one and wasn't close to 100%. He still played and didn't play very well. In reality, he probably should have sat out.

I think patience is a virtue and zack thomas didn't sound too patient in that interview. The coaching staff knows better than not to put this guy out there, specially if we want to be a superbowl contender.

If zack sits out, who will play in the middle for us? Junior seau then we move corey jenkins to the weak side or will we put tommy hendricks. I remember when zack got injured about 2 seasons ago and we replaced him with Scott Galyon. He did a good job actually.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I know that in this bussiness and sport there is no doubt that you have to overcome injuries but from a team/goal standpoint I don't see miami furfilling its goals if they play one of their best players injured this sunday.

Due to the recent articles, it seems that Zack Thomas isn't close to 100 percent healthy and putting him out there can increase the chance of causing greater injury that might sideline him longer. I don't wanna say that our depth at linebacker is crude but we can't risk to lose our defensive leader for an infinite amount of games.

That's why God gave us pain killers.

Oliver...

It is spelled ZACH THOMAS not ZACK.

BTW, JetFan, I find that very disturbing how you have a a Sig representing 9-11 by having a Jet Fan pissing on the Dolphins Logo.

Thomas will go out there and will play, we need to bounce back from Houston. Let's see we go out there and bench him, and we get run all over...everyone will be jumping to cut off Wanny's head for not starting ZT. This is the best move. Start your best 11....and even when he is Questionable...ZACH THOMAS is one of our best 11.

When we start taking a lead and I mean a lead I can see them pulling ZT out to rest. And if Hendricks or whomever should be come in and do have way decent they'll bench ZT for the rest of the game to rest for Buffalo.

I thought I read somewhere it was only bruised ribs that made him slow to get out of bed . I know he was downgraded to questionable but that could be just a little ploy by the coaches couldn't it.

Hey Phinguy your right it could be.....and yes your right it's only sore ribs and he plans on wearing a protective covering

Originally posted by FinFrenzy
Hey Phinguy your right it could be.....and yes your right it's only sore ribs and he plans on wearing a protective covering

In that case we can't afford not to play Zach! This D needs all the heart it can get. Besides it sets an example of leadership that he's willing to play while somewhat injured!

Go Zach Attack!:fire:

Originally posted by Prime Time
It is spelled ZACH THOMAS not ZACK.

BTW, JetFan, I find that very disturbing how you have a a Sig representing 9-11 by having a Jet Fan pissing on the Dolphins Logo.

Thomas will go out there and will play, we need to bounce back from Houston. Let's see we go out there and bench him, and we get run all over...everyone will be jumping to cut off Wanny's head for not starting ZT. This is the best move. Start your best 11....and even when he is Questionable...ZACH THOMAS is one of our best 11.

Lol I linked the pic from somewhere else, and he switched it around a little after 9/11 so it switched here too.

People will call for Wanny's head no matter what...

Did Curtis Martin have a rib injury as well?? Or are you referring to those two ankles he had all year??

I think Zach will be ok eventually. Our bye is early. And luckily it's just a rib and not a joint or important muscle.

Curtis had an ankle injury, that's the only real difference. Big difference, but one can draw similarities.

Back
Top Bottom