I really don't like the idea of Zack Thomas playing this week. He isn't 100 % at all. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I really don't like the idea of Zack Thomas playing this week. He isn't 100 % at all.

His ribs are bruised not broken... Will it hurt more when he gets hit there? Yea man, it sure as hell will... but are the ribs more likely to get broken because they are bruised? No... My only concern with playing him would be from perhaps him being tentative or not hit/tackle as he should...

Play him this week and sit him next week againts us. JT and him are the only guys I respect on you D.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I know that in this bussiness and sport there is no doubt that you have to overcome injuries but from a team/goal standpoint I don't see miami furfilling its goals if they play one of their best players injured this sunday.

Due to the recent articles, it seems that Zack Thomas isn't close to 100 percent healthy and putting him out there can increase the chance of causing greater injury that might sideline him longer. I don't wanna say that our depth at linebacker is crude but we can't risk to lose our defensive leader for an infinite amount of games.

I think the flak jacket will help him a whole lot. And of course he could always take a shot.

But if it is not any better by Sunday than it was on Thursday then it might be a good idea to sit him. With Seau in the middle and Jenkins or Hendrix starting, I think they would be ok.

Originally posted by Jetfanmack

Lol I linked the pic from somewhere else, and he switched it around a little after 9/11 so it switched here too.

People will call for Wanny's head no matter what...

Hey, Jetfan...

Folks here are telling you that we're reasonable about your "piss on the fins" siggy, which is pretty flexible on our part. But the 9/11 reference within the same context truly does not sit well. Any chance you can go grab the original version from the guy who had it in that form?

I think he should rest even though this is a division game which is important. We can at least downgrade the amount of work he can take and limit him to certain packages. I really still think that zack thomas shouldn't play at all if he isn't close to 90 percent at least, its gonna get tougher down the road for the team and they will need all their players healthy, specially Zack.

Back
Top Bottom