I remember 6 weeks ago........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I remember 6 weeks ago...........

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
and everyone was off the wagon. :lol: i love the attitude though. finfans show more attitude online than they do sitting in the seats of the game. i swear to god i saw people sitting on their *** when the camera panned on them. that was what was embarrassing to me. fair weather fans who just want to blame everything on one guy, jay fiedler. IMO, JF didnt do anything to lose us this game. IMO it was Wanny and co., chambers and Mare. the infield just makes me want to feel like that we will bounce back and everyone will be right back onboard again. But i just love the finger pointing when fans sit on their *** in the stands (about half the fans that i saw). you sure dont see that in buffalo. thats embarrasing..........did i say that already ?

When they show up to the games . How emabarrasing is it that local radio has to buy up the remaining tickets so there isn't a blackout.

Local radio hasn't had to buy any tickets this year. I believe almost every home game is already sold out.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Palerider
When they show up to the games . How emabarrasing is it that local radio has to buy up the remaining tickets so there isn't a blackout.

Yo Oprah, why don't you fly down to all eight games since you wonna whine like you own the stadium? :rolleyes2

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Yo Oprah, why don't you fly down to all eight games since you wonna whine like you own the stadium? :rolleyes2

yo chambers, your boy aint so good after all. and it doesnt matter to me if we sell out or have 8000 less, the ones who are there arent all there, know what i mean?

:o

Originally posted by finfan54
and everyone was off the wagon. :lol: i love the attitude though. finfans show more attitude online than they do sitting in the seats of the game. i swear to god i saw people sitting on their *** when the camera panned on them. that was what was embarrassing to me. fair weather fans who just want to blame everything on one guy, jay fiedler. IMO, JF didnt do anything to lose us this game. IMO it was Wanny and co., chambers and Mare. the infield just makes me want to feel like that we will bounce back and everyone will be right back onboard again. But i just love the finger pointing when fans sit on their *** in the stands (about half the fans that i saw). you sure dont see that in buffalo. thats embarrasing..........did i say that already ?

Who exactly should be embarrased. I was at the game... I cheered.... I raised hell.... I stood.... TV time was not my goal.
I like to keep this football thing in perspective with the rest of my life.... Miami gets such a bad rep for fair weather fans.... ok so that's the nature of the beast. South FL in general gets a bad name cause people admittedly move here just to enjoy the mostly good year round weather..... but at the same time they complain about not having true fans.... and they complain about not being able to get enough NY merchandise at the same time.... its no wonder why there's so much confusion.
There won't ever be a true fanbase here because there are so few true South FL natives still here.

Accept it for what it is.....
The glass is either half full or half empty!

Originally posted by Palerider

Just like the Phins for playoff games.

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

Just like the Phins for playoff games.
no, thats just the locals. if they play close or in california, no matter who they play, the stadium sells out. i went to phoenix and you would have thought it was a dolphin home game. just check out ebay for the chargers/ dolphins game!:tongue:

I was at the Buffalo game and it was loud.

Thing is I think a lot of the Miami fans know when the Fins are about to blow it. Just the way things are going, like the Texans game. It was a close game (hell, we even had the lead all game) and people were just out of it. Yet the Fins were playing so crappy that I realyl don't doubt a lot of the people said to themselves "here we go. . . ".

No reason to not cheer though I guess.

Re: Re: I remember 6 weeks ago...........

Originally posted by goldfish

Who exactly should be embarrased. I was at the game... I cheered.... I raised hell.... I stood.... TV time was not my goal.
I like to keep this football thing in perspective with the rest of my life.... Miami gets such a bad rep for fair weather fans.... ok so that's the nature of the beast. South FL in general gets a bad name cause people admittedly move here just to enjoy the mostly good year round weather..... but at the same time they complain about not having true fans.... and they complain about not being able to get enough NY merchandise at the same time.... its no wonder why there's so much confusion.
There won't ever be a true fanbase here because there are so few true South FL natives still here.

Accept it for what it is.....
The glass is either half full or half empty!

Great Post! It is true that there is not many native South Floridians or especially Miamians left here. When you look at a Dolphins game from the 70's or early 80's in the Orange Bowl, the whole stadium was packed seat by seat. Now in Miami, its such a culture mix that we have forgotten about our traditions. Plus the location of the stadium is in the middle of nowhere. But I'm not trying to make excuses. We've sold out EVERY game this year just like last year AND not by local television or companies but by fans. I KNOW that Fin fans are one of the greatest in the NFL.

well, i'm comin down from connecticut to miami to watch the colts vs. fins and i'm sure as hell gonna cheer my brains out that sunday...and every sunday...as usual. can't wait to get down there...my friends and i are really looking forward to watching our first fins HOME game.

GO FINS!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
well, i'm comin down from connecticut to miami to watch the colts vs. fins and i'm sure as hell gonna cheer my brains out that sunday...and every sunday...as usual. can't wait to get down there...my friends and i are really looking forward to watching our first fins HOME game.

GO FINS!!!
Great.... stop by the tailgate..... have a beer and meet the fellas..... we welcome you!!!!!

I'll be down for the Dec. 28 Jet's game. Hopefully I can meet some of you then. It will be good to put some faces with the people I have been rapping with.

The stadium will be packed if there is nothing interesting going on ,on Telemundo on gameday :lol:

:jk:

Back
Top Bottom