I remember 6 weeks ago........... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I remember 6 weeks ago...........

justafan...funny but harch buddy...ha, good one!!!

maybe we should just tell the miami locals that there is a futbol game at 1:00 every sunday instead of a football game...the stadium would be packed.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
justafan...funny but harch buddy...ha, good one!!!

maybe we should just tell the miami locals that there is a futbol game at 1:00 every sunday instead of a football game...the stadium would be packed.

Don't be knocking telemundo. The women in those Spanish Soap Opera's are very :hump: able. Thalia anyone? :D

goldfish makes a good point. here in L.A. it is much the same. too many things to do, too much good weather, not enough natives... all you can really do about it is get to games when you can and cheer til you lose your voice. others usually join in on the fun.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The fans have been very good this year. The only game that hasn't sold out is the Ravens game.

Actually there's only about less than 100 individual seats that remain for that game. www.ticketmaster.com

Who's going to buy a ticket to go to the game by themself and sit alone? I blame the Miami Dolphins tickets organizers, they don't have a clue on how to sell tickets or to make sure individual seats don't happen. Other than that, everything is else aiight!

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Actually there's only about less than 100 individual seats that remain for that game. www.ticketmaster.com

Who's going to buy a ticket to go to the game by themself and sit alone? I blame the Miami Dolphins tickets organizers, they don't have a clue on how to sell tickets or to make sure individual seats don't happen. Other than that, everything is else aiight!
mainly its because of group sales, people buy the minimum (15) not 16, and sell what they don't need. leaving an odd seat. check out ebay sometime!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom