I salute you... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I salute you...

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
All who created and participated in the "Trial of Dave Wanstedt" thread.

It is the most creative original and fun thing I have ever seen on a message board.

Just brilliant.

I thank you as a fan and friend.

-Fin-atic

Just like the Fox News channel, the trial was "Fair and Balanced."

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Thank you, thank you. I'm so smart and witty. ;)

Actually, Section126 came up with whole the idea. It was his baby. But everyone involved did a heck of a job. The prosecutors and defender really took it to the upper echelon. 126 closed the show well. And the jurors came strong on their end.

I honestly thought it was going to be a goofy kinda thing. And to a certain extent, it was indeed tongue-in-cheek. But as soon as people started submitting their posts, I was pleasantly surpised. Very well done. People took their work seriously. And that's why it's sitting in Flipper's Finest. :up:

I thought it stunk

The verdict should have been guilty on all counts.
After the trial he should have been given permanent makeup, breast implants,and a blonde wig and sent to Raiford for ten years.:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

But while I don't agre with the outcome I respect the hard work and the originality. :eat: :eat:

I appreciate the Kudos........

The jurors especially deserve praise.......they took it seriously and came up with a smart verdict.

The defense and prosecution were very passionate and the defendant signed autographs for the homeless outside the courthouse.....

It was a great experience......

Just wondering, did anyone involved with this have a background in law?

Back
Top Bottom