I saw clips of miami picks on empire sports network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I saw clips of miami picks on empire sports network

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
Saw moore intercept a pass over the deep middle and return for about 20 yards. Saw Don Lee catch one for a TD and guess what? he did the mcmicheal jiggle!!!! im not kidding. i saw a TD reception from Tolver in the endzone. one of those go up backwards up high and come down in the corner of the endzone deals. very good.:D of course, they always show the best stuff from draft picks. but what i saw i likesee!:tongue:

Originally posted by finfan54
Saw moore intercept a pass over the deep middle and return for about 20 yards. Saw Don Lee catch one for a TD and guess what? he did the mcmicheal jiggle!!!! im not kidding. i saw a TD reception from Tolver in the endzone. one of those go up backwards up high and come down in the corner of the endzone deals. very good.:D of course, they always show the best stuff from draft picks. but what i saw i likesee!:tongue:

Sounds promising, but I still can't find a website that shows clips. :confused:

Re: How did you get these clips?

Originally posted by RHoffman
:confused:

i told ya, i watched the empire sports network. thats buffalo chips country tv.:rolleyes:

Damn I feel sory for you living in Buffalo area....................Do you go alot to NYC to meet girls?

Anyways I think Tolver might be a surprise come training camp.

Tolver had somehing like 128 catches or something like that his last season. That is just insane

Re: You mean something worth while aired

Originally posted by RHoffman
in the Buffalo area????

:eek: :eek:

actually i think the network is for all of upstate NY.

Originally posted by minus
Damn I feel sory for you living in Buffalo area....................Do you go alot to NYC to meet girls?

Anyways I think Tolver might be a surprise come training camp.

im 7 hours from NYC. why would i go to NYC when there is women right here in rochester? besides im married.

As for Toliver, as i read his bio that i think Boomer put up, i couldnt believe my eyes, he sounded like jerry rice. Going over the middle, smooth flow in routes(which goes against another bio someone put up), good seperation from defenders, uses body well, reads defenses and finds the soft spot.........just everything and then you read his production and your like......wow, i think we just landed another hidden gem.
Im sure he has some downside, but doesnt everyone when they start out? i mean, how can you ignore that production?
teh other thing that had me thinking was that Norv personally checked him out. he was out in SD from what i heard and probably knew something about these guys when he was with san diego 2 years ago.
I know Norv picked out Don Lee, u can tell he has his name all over that one.

Originally posted by finfan54

im 7 hours from NYC. why would i go to NYC when there is women right here in rochester?

Those ain't women..

I don't like Rochester women. I like the Canadians accross the border in Niagara falls Canada better.

Don't get me wrong I love Eddie Moore, but that was his only interception in two years I think hehe.

But its all good.

Donald Lee and Randy McMichael ought to get along famously.

Back
Top Bottom