I say we go with Griese.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I say we go with Griese....

ThaSpectacle71

Scout Team
Reaction score
I say we go with Griese because we are playing a team that is down right now in the Chargers and what better a time to try Griese. If we put up 30+ points on them then I think we have our starter. If he struggles then Jay comes back and we know he is our man. I know the Chargers are a bad team and putting 30+ on them may not seem like alot but considering we havent put 30 points on anyone yet makes me think that we start Griese and see what happens.....

Griese MAY make more mistakes than Fiedler (2 INT's instead of 1) but I think we will see more movement in our drives. Good QB's can throw an INT or 2 and not hurt the team..that is what Fiedler doesn't give us...1 INT and the other team is right back in the game or taking the lead from us...

Another thing bothering me about Fiedler...he used to make up for his medocricy at QB with his legs..in 2001 he rushed for 321 yards on 70+ carries and the last 3 years he hasn't even attempted 70 runs....

Originally posted by ThaSpectacle71
Another thing bothering me about Fiedler...he used to make up for his medocricy at QB with his legs..in 2001 he rushed for 321 yards on 70+ carries and the last 3 years he hasn't even attempted 70 runs....

I agree with you there, Fiedler needs to rush more especially when he rolls out. Often, there is open field in front of him. That would make teams pay for clogging the middle.

maybe we can get him a nice aqua colored cane to help him hobble down the field with his messed up knee

Back
Top Bottom