I see alot of bannings during 2003 season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I see alot of bannings during 2003 season

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
With the mods being stricter and a year where we must go far, I can see some Bills/Jets/Pats/any other team's fans coming in and making wise guy statements and getting some of our guys replying in negative ways, banning themselves for a week. Are the MODS going to stay this strict or lighten up (not saying I disagree with what your doing just have to know for people out their so they do not get banned :goof: )

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
With the mods being stricter and a year where we must go far, I can see some Bills/Jets/Pats/any other team's fans coming in and making wise guy statements and getting some of our guys replying in negative ways, banning themselves for a week. Are the MODS going to stay this strict or lighten up (not saying I disagree with what your doing just have to know for people out their so they do not get banned :goof: )
don't put everybody in that category, i've banned 2 guys i 2 years, and i think they deserved it. ;)

Originally posted by Dolphins2002

D2K2,

Please have a little faith in the Staff. For the most part we can tell, by reading the posts, who started what. If a Fin Fan gets warned, because he was baited by say, a Jets fan... they will both be warned...

;)

Re: Re: I see alot of bannings during 2003 season

Originally posted by WharfRat

D2K2,

Please have a little faith in the Staff. For the most part we can tell, by reading the posts, who started what. If a Fin Fan gets warned, because he was baited by say, a Jets fan... they will both be warned...

;)

You guys have a tough job, especially with posters around like me! I pray for you all every night. :D

Oliver...

Sorry for posting in wrong forum, did not realize it should have been there. Again, my apologies.

Back
Top Bottom