I see Miami going down Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I see Miami going down Sunday

Yes it must be disheartning to know and realize your not the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS anymore despite you thinking you are.
I offically took the title away as did ALL OF AMERICA from that showing on Mon. night!

It was a pathetic win agaisnt a third string ROOKIE QB and all you got was field goal's against one of the worst D-Lines in the NFL!!
You rat's are pathetic to keep rambling when all of amerca know's you guy's suck and are not playoff material!!!!

Why are you here, anyway bngexpress? Tired of getting your butt kicked on the Ravens board and wanted to show your idiocy in front of a whole new set of fans?

In that case, carry on, you're (see, that's a contraction of you are, different from your) doing a fine job.

BTW, we still hold the title and our trophy is fresh, as opposed to those carved marble ones your (see, this time your fits) crappy team won back in the pre-forward pass era.

Jets_Rule

Did I just see you say name 1 QB that could rush the ball win a Super Bowl?

There's been plenty, IMHO most recently Elway. But I'm sure there's been WAY more than him.

Originally posted by Baltimore Greg
Why are you here, anyway bngexpress? Tired of getting your butt kicked on the Ravens board and wanted to show your idiocy in front of a whole new set of fans?

In that case, carry on, you're (see, that's a contraction of you are, different from your) doing a fine job.

BTW, we still hold the title and our trophy is fresh, as opposed to those carved marble ones your (see, this time your fits) crappy team won back in the pre-forward pass era.

No your rat board just got tired of the fact's being posted and ran from the truth's.Also your Murdering linebacker was not aloud to be commented on and you guy's regulate that site like a freakin communistic regime.If you did'nt like the post's you'd change it !

That is unamerican and more to the point chicken****!!!!
Now go back to your frightened little board!
And why I'm here is I want to see who we get to kick the **** out of next game!!!!
AND WE WILL KICK ANY AND ALL OPPONENT'S **** PERIOD!!!!

Back
Top Bottom