i seem to be all alone on this bandwagon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i seem to be all alone on this bandwagon

I'm here. Am I the only that finds this kinda funny? It's almost surreal. I wonder what adventures our Dolphins will bring us next week? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

As confused as I am right now, I do realize one thing. I loved this guy but um... I was quite use to going to the playoffs until this $#*&^$%&*@#$ came along. 2 years of great running and no playoffs. Gimme the playoffs back, jerk.

This is a day that will live in dolphin infamy. It would be shocking at any point, but a week before training camp is just plain rotten. As far as I can tell, no starting caliber running backs are readily available, although I am sure we will add one somewhere and probably take a chance on one more after other teams have cuts.

who gives a **** really about ricky or the fins anymore? they are a joke. THE HEAT HAVE SHAQ AND WADE IS A STUD.

LIQUID24 said:
I'm here. Am I the only that finds this kinda funny? It's almost surreal. I wonder what adventures our Dolphins will bring us next week? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

When I saw this on ESPN News, I seriously laughed my azz off.

I CAME OVER HERE JUST TO SEE MY FELLOW FINS FANS CRY! :roflmao:

ChambersOwnz84 is now sure that Chris Chambers will stay a Fin for the next 6-7 years, and Wanny will be gone next year(we will go 6-10). :eek:

ChambersOwnz84 said:
When I saw this on ESPN News, I seriously laughed my azz off.

I CAME OVER HERE JUST TO SEE MY FELLOW FINS FANS CRY! :roflmao:

ChambersOwnz84 is now sure that Chris Chambers will stay a Fin for the next 6-7 years, and Wanny will be gone next year(we will go 6-10). :eek:

is there enough tissue for this

well we probably will go 6-10 without a running game or passing game!!!

I just can't understand how Ricky, in his prime can just leave especially with an improving offensive line and wide receivers that will take away those eight man fronts that we saw in 03

MarksBrothers85 said:
I just can't understand how Ricky, in his prime can just leave especially with an improving offensive line

The only way you can be excited about our offensive line at this point if you are viewing it with rose colored glasses....this line is still the weak point of the team and i'm sure contributed greatly to this decision.

fint0xicated said:
As confused as I am right now, I do realize one thing. I loved this guy but um... I was quite use to going to the playoffs until this $#*&^$%&*@#$ came along. 2 years of great running and no playoffs. Gimme the playoffs back, jerk.

That's about the silliest statement one could make.

RIPRicky said:
who gives a **** really about ricky or the fins anymore? they are a joke. THE HEAT HAVE SHAQ AND WADE IS A STUD.
THATS A ****ED UP THING TO SAY SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO BE IN HEAT FORUM BANDWAGON MOTHER ****ERS :fire:

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
THATS A ****ED UP THING TO SAY SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO BE IN HEAT FORUM BANDWAGON MOTHER ****ERS :fire:

You read my mind! :yell:

Back
Top Bottom