I spoke to ricky | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I spoke to ricky

Amazing

Is it any wonder why some people just post a few times and then leave. It was only a short time ago that another post was made and the poster got bashed, only to learn the following day that he had actually correctly posted the news. (Can't remember the exact post). Way too much bashing on this board.

les dauphins said:
Hey guys
no b/s my cousin shelly is seeing ricky and last night I called her house and he was there I spoke to him for a couple of minutes and he seemed to be a nice guy and he told me the only reason he's so lite is cause he had an infection of some sort and it made him lose alot of weight but he's back up to about 205 and he's lookin forward to the upcoming season. But my cousin told me that he was really nervous about reporting to camp and he can't even talk about it for some reason she said if she mentions it he gets chlosterfobic and has to go outside. I don't know sounds crazy but it's true.

man ur from montreal why would ricky be there !!!!!!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yo montreal weed is better than vancouver weed, there very similar but the vancouver stuff is to strong burns your throat ours is perfect fuks you up and goes down smooth

Does ur cousin smoke weed?? cuz if she does, maybe her and ricky were smoking..lol jk

les dauphins said:
Yo montreal weed is better than vancouver weed, there very similar but the vancouver stuff is to strong burns your throat ours is perfect fuks you up and goes down smooth

Man BC weed is the cronic

les dauphins said:
Hey guys i'm not dissapearing I just work and can't be at the computer all day.

My cousin lives in south florida i'm not sure the area but her building is called the pinnacle towers
But you guys should give the baby stuff a break please I find it very upsetting

im sorry these guys are being disrespectful to you & your cousin. you should find it upsetting cus its really sad to read this.

instead of talking about the thread, you guys are talking about weed & how his cousin should do/dont this & that. have some common decency & be respectful to other ppl feelings.

give the guy the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom