"I Still Call it Joe Robbie" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I Still Call it Joe Robbie"

I'd get this one instead:

yhst17662218345253_2056_1811963-1.jpg

TECMO BO! Greatest pixelated athlete of all time!!

If you really still call it Joe Robbie why on earth would you need to spend $25 on a t-shirt to prove it?

If you really still call it Joe Robbie why on earth would you need to spend $25 on a t-shirt to prove it?

Because thats what some shirts do....they express yourself! Why on earth do people come on this site and just post to put somebody down or be a-holes about a post, and have a keyboard "tough guy" approach! Let me ask you something, do you own a dolphin shirt or a dolphin jersey? Why on earth would you spend $ on a Dolphin shirt to prove that you are a fan? And to the original poster, thank you for the link!:thanks: I might buy one just to prove that I too still call it Joe Robbie!

dolphins12thman... good post my friend. It's what I've been trying to figure out about most "message board people" for years.

I find it impossible to get worked up enough about a stadium name to buy a t-shirt regarding it. I can just think of about 100 better uses for 20 some bucks.

Anything is better than Pro Player stadium. But I don't get too worked up about the name of the stadium, what the uniforms looks like, etc......I just want my Phins to win the AFC East again and bring home a much overdo Superbowl championship.

Can't I just drink a beer to prove I call it LandShark Stadium? That seems more fun.

There are a few stadiums in the NFL that I sort of hold sacred. Ours isn't one of them. If this was the first time we'd been named after a product, maybe I'd be mad. We got named after clothing once, and, now we're named after a beer. I don't get the fuss. Ross is doing his job. He's running the commercial end and, letting Parcells handle the football. What else do you want in an owner?

Back
Top Bottom