I Still See Philbin, Lazor, and Coyle's Style Here... Campbell must learn. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Still See Philbin, Lazor, and Coyle's Style Here... Campbell must learn.

Ghost of Philbin still here:

m8Hd2aI.gif

The running game was a disaster, it killed more drives than our pre-snap penalties. I don't know that Lazor could have called more running plays because you knew they were going nowhere. It's all about execution and we did not execute.

Everyone on here was convinced Lazor was the truth and should succeed Philbin to become coach.:lol:

What the hell do you think Campbell can do taking over a terrible team and staff midseason? I'd love for DC to have had a full season to build his staff, playbook and run his TC but he didn't get that. Ridiculous expectations some of you people have for a man who was given every disadvantage and placed directly behind the 8ball.

Cambo's gotta learn... that headset ain't a wardrobe accessory, it's got a mic... if you hear something stupid, shoutout to who ever can hear NO NO NO, WE DON'T DO STUPID!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What the hell do you think Campbell can do taking over a terrible team and staff midseason? I'd love for DC to have had a full season to build his staff, playbook and run his TC but he didn't get that. Ridiculous expectations some of you people have for a man who was given every disadvantage and placed directly behind the 8ball.

Football is not a game for sissies. Coaches, just like players, have to have a "next man up" mentality. They can shrink to the occasion just as badly as players can and frankly, that's what I saw of our coaching staff against the Pats. This isn't rocket science... Campbell isn't trying to paint the Mona Lisa. Really, all he's gotta do is grow a sac, take real charge, and not allow the stupid back into this team. It's a pretty binary thing. This is not a "skill" he needs; it's just attitude.

He's rah rah just fine, but if he shrinks in gametime - that's all meaningless. Even before thinking about real x's and o's. He gets no leniency from me. He's been given the keys to a dream job. He can suck it up, learn, or gtfo.

Football is not a game for sissies. Coaches, just like players, have to have a "next man up" mentality. They can shrink to the occasion just as badly as players can and frankly, that's what I saw of our coaching staff against the Pats. This isn't rocket science... Campbell isn't trying to paint the Mona Lisa. Really, all he's gotta do is grow a sac, take real charge, and not allow the stupid back into this team. It's a pretty binary thing. This is not a "skill" he needs; it's just attitude.

He's rah rah just fine, but if he shrinks in gametime - that's all meaningless. Even before thinking about real x's and o's. He gets no leniency from me. He's been given the keys to a dream job. He can suck it up, learn, or gtfo.
he had the defense ready to play. What was NE on 3rd down? Like 20% or something. They came in over 50%. Our offense stunk it up. And at 19-7, as bad as our offense played (gifted NE 16 points) we were still in it sort of. He didn't fold or sieze up. Plus, I understand vaginitis (that Philbin infected the team with) can be pesky to get rid of. We are going to win our next 2 games and the season is going to be interesting right down to the wire.

Back
Top Bottom