I think everyone that wanted Gadsen out is gonna be hoping his bandwagon...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think everyone that wanted Gadsen out is gonna be hoping his bandwagon......

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
are you kidding me? OG held the team by ransom?!

as soon as he got hurt, they were ALL over carters nuts... he simply said i'll play the season hurt, but can i get a contract? and miami said it wasn't needed and they'd bring in CC. so he left. if anything Miami F'd orande over BIG time.

Man, that's better representation than Gene Upshaw gives the players.

Originally posted by ZOD
Don't get me wrong here....

He's a "local boy done good". His high school is about 25 miles away.

I've read that he's great for the team in the locker room.

I'm happy for him.

But it still doesn't change the fact that he wasn't worth what he was asking for. So I won't shy away from offseason comments.

doesnt matter now what he asked for before, fact is, he took what was offered him now when we need him.

I still can't understand why Dave would even keep DT on the roster. He has got to be the worst...and I mean worst free agent pickup for us in the last decade. As I've said before, OG arrival is good, but I'd like to see if one of our young recievers (Tolver) can turn heads in the second half of the season like Chambers did his rookie year.

Originally posted by madcow
I still can't understand why Dave would even keep DT on the roster. He has got to be the worst...and I mean worst free agent pickup for us in the last decade. As I've said before, OG arrival is good, but I'd like to see if one of our young recievers (Tolver) can turn heads in the second half of the season like Chambers did his rookie year.

Remember aaall the posts just sooo excited about signing Thompson? It was said that Wanny did a great job in signing him, etc. Well, as it turns out, just Wanny flop. i have to endure alot of Skin media around here and when I heard of the signing, I remember myself thinking, derrius who?? :lol:

People didn't want OG around at the beginning of the season because football wasn't the most important thing to him obviously. He reported to camp over weight, was doing horrible, and then got hurt. If you ask me that is not good reason to put this guy on the roster....

Now that he is back in shape and looks good, he deserves to be on the team. There is no OG bandwagon.

Originally posted by madcow

Remember aaall the posts just sooo excited about signing Thompson? It was said that Wanny did a great job in signing him, etc. Well, as it turns out, just Wanny flop. i have to endure alot of Skin media around here and when I heard of the signing, I remember myself thinking, derrius who?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom