I think I am going to start stalking Tom Brady... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think I am going to start stalking Tom Brady...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
643Bradychaun.jpg

The luckiest QB to ever play the game... TUCK RULE!

I would take the luckiest QB to ever play the game anytime.

In his first 2 years I was truly thinking he was overhyped but not anymore.

He deserves what he gets. He's one of the best out there as much as it kills us.

Oh.. He is good, he is a leader, but he is still lucky as leprechaun testicles!!!

Did you forget him trying to hand the colts the game today......he is good....but not that good.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Did you forget him trying to hand the colts the game today......he is good....but not that good.

That's one game. And he's missing a lot of weapons.

Did you forget that bomb in overtime against us ?

Brady can't be compare to the likes of Marino, Elway, Montana...but right now he's one of the best in the league.

Brady is making play when it counts and that's why they're winning.

Why won't they lose? I guess it is up to Jay Fiedler and his merry men to get the job done. We still need them to lose after that though...

Originally posted by Samphin
Why won't they lose? I guess it is up to Jay Fiedler and his merry men to get the job done. We still need them to lose after that though...

Yeah, the Jets game will be tough for both the Pats and Fins.

The sure thing is that we win all our games and we're in the playoffs.

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!

How much luckier can they get!? Without luck on their side they would be 8-4 and possibly 7-5. They should've lost to us, the Texans, and the Colts today.

They could even be 6-6 because they should've lost to Denver, too. I HATE THE PATRIOTS! Did I forget to mention that I HATE THE PATRIOTS!? I hope MIami just knocks them on their butts next week and embarasses the $hit out of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom