I think i got it. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think i got it.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think the dolphins are going to wait until San Degio bites for Surtain.The Chiefs are laughing about giving us a 4th round pick.So they dont have a 3rd round pick to give us They will have to give us a 2nd.That aint gunna happen.So i think San Diego is going to give us a 2nd,because they got alot of picks in this year draft.I dont care if you rip me up on this one,but i think it,s going to happen.Think ...Saben said he will not give Surtain up for nothing.K.C 4th is nothing.K.C is a stupid ball club.

kingfin said:
I think the dolphins are going to wait until San Degio bites for Surtain.The Chiefs are laughing about giving us a 4th round pick.So they dont have a 3rd round pick to give us They will have to give us a 2nd.That aint gunna happen.So i think San Diego is going to give us a 2nd,because they got alot of picks in this year draft.I dont care if you rip me up on this one,but i think it,s going to happen.

That's an interesting prediction and I'd love to see it happen. I'm curious as to why you believe that SD is interested in Surtain.

Celtkin said:
That's an interesting prediction and I'd love to see it happen. I'm curious as to why you believe that SD is interested in Surtain.
My buddy at work loves San Degio and he thinks Jammer is a bust.They are thinking about Surtain to give a boost in there Back Field.There are little rumers in San Degio that they want Surtain.

kingfin said:
My buddy at work loves San Degio and he thinks Jammer is a bust.They are thinking about Surtain to give a boost in there Back Field.There are little rumers in San Degio that they want Surtain.

Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard that rumor. I't doesn't matter to me who gets Surtain as long as we get the 2nd and a mid-round pick like Saban is demanding, though I'd prefer that he didn't go to any teams in our conference.

Still doubt it happens to SD. They have spent too many high draft picks on CB's in recent years. I would not oppose it, if it does happen. Just does not seem like it will.

I wonder if they (SD) feel slighted for taking Fletcher from us...

Did he play well for them? I don't remember hearing anything about him last year.

Phinadict said:
I wonder if they (SD) feel slighted for taking Fletcher from us...

Did he play well for them? I don't remember hearing anything about him last year.

he was their 4th CB basically. Sometimes he was the nickel, but to answer your question, he didn't do anything.

kingfin said:
I think the dolphins are going to wait until San Degio bites for Surtain.The Chiefs are laughing about giving us a 4th round pick.So they dont have a 3rd round pick to give us They will have to give us a 2nd.That aint gunna happen.So i think San Diego is going to give us a 2nd,because they got alot of picks in this year draft.I dont care if you rip me up on this one,but i think it,s going to happen.Think ...Saben said he will not give Surtain up for nothing.K.C 4th is nothing.K.C is a stupid ball club.
thats relly not that far out there i could see that happeinig

kingfin said:
Jammer has been pretty ordinary for a guy who was taken #5 overall he looks ok in coverage and is a sure tackler but seems to have no ball skills (5 ints in 3 seasons) Pat is a pretty huge upgrade over Jammer or Sammy Davis and with there cap room its not out of the question

i'm scared that if sd gets surtain and then uses both its first rounders or alternatively trades up for edwards that they will be unstoppable! a shut down corner and a big play wideout appears to be the final pieces of the puzzle. but hey if they do win it all i'd be happy for them because i respect drew brees fighting off adversity and making the pro bowl and sd are my second favourite team. as long as they don't win it in a year when we have a realistic chance...

dolfancoolio said:
i'm scared that if sd gets surtain and then uses both its first rounders or alternatively trades up for edwards that they will be unstoppable! a shut down corner and a big play wideout appears to be the final pieces of the puzzle. but hey if they do win it all i'd be happy for them because i respect drew brees fighting off adversity and making the pro bowl and sd are my second favourite team. as long as they don't win it in a year when we have a realistic chance...

No ones ever unstoppable in the NFL. It's just impossible. Every team has its problems. I'd say SD has some defensive line problems, because even i have to admit i like them, and can't name any of their D-linemen.

Celtkin said:
Thanks for the info. I hadn't heard that rumor. I't doesn't matter to me who gets Surtain as long as we get the 2nd and a mid-round pick like Saban is demanding, though I'd prefer that he didn't go to any teams in our conference.

I think we should hope for just the 2nd round pick, anything else would be more than we could hope for this year.

Back
Top Bottom