I think I owe you guys an apology... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think I owe you guys an apology...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Im sorry for looking at things from a negative side so much...I live in california and I rarely get Dolphin news over here (mostly Whiners and faiders news) and thats why I may be a little impatient....also my direct TV is out right now but should be running in about 2 weeks (and I get a few Miami channels)....Once again Im sorry....Even though we suffer things here and there I know we will still have another winning season becuz we are the........

Miami Dolphins,Miami Dolphins,Miami Dolphins#1

I can completely empathize with you as I live down here in SoCal and I take nothing but crap for being a Phin-fan. At least up there in Salinas you can take a little drive to watch some football. All I have down here is...well...nothing. I could drive two hours to see the Chargers but why on Earth would anyone ever want to do that?? :D

i live in canada and they didnt even say anything about rodgers being arrested!!!

I live in vermont and alls there is is bill patriot jet fans and i lost 100 bucks in the super bowl. Who knew the pats were gonna win

Back
Top Bottom