I think it's ironic on our schedule.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think it's ironic on our schedule....

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
I think it's ironic that on our schedule this year we got the 3 teams who handed us the biggest beat downs (at least that I can recall) in the latter '90's on into the 2k............the teams being the Rams, the 49'ers and the Titans.

The first was that 49'er game.........if I recall right it was part of our 3 games in 14 days swing. We went up to 3Com and got trampled to death. Boy was it ugly.......... talk about getting demoralized by the Niner O-line and their running game. Didn't they have over 200 yards and we got shut out?

Second was that Rams game up in St. Louis. I was so pumped for that game. I couldn't sleep the whole night before and wanted so badly for the Fins to prove they could play with the big boys. I really believed that we had the pieces on D to put a stop to the Rams.................boy was I wrong. Our pass defense got torched out there.

..........and I'm sure everyone remembers that Titan game last year. I don't think I even need to go into that one.

Revenge is sweet, i hope this year it comes early and often for us.Dolfanreal69

I picked that 49er game for our roadtrip. God that game blew chunks.
I had Niner fans apologizing for beating our butts so bad. At least the stay in San Fran was Terrific.

that game did suck. the fins had a 2 game lead on the pats going into that game, then the next two weeks san fran blew us out and the pats pulled even with a win in foxboro (tuck fubucky jones). the rest is a sad history and the pat empire must be destoryed at all costs:)

Wanny wants to win each game by 1 point.

Wayne wants to win every game by 50 points and Wanny better start listening to his boss.

None of those games occured during the 90's but they'll all be good matchups.

Originally posted by enigmatics
I think it's ironic that on our schedule this year we got the 3 teams who handed us the biggest beat downs (at least that I can recall) in the latter '90's on into the 2k............the teams being the Rams, the 49'ers and the Titans.

The first was that 49'er game.........if I recall right it was part of our 3 games in 14 days swing. We went up to 3Com and got trampled to death. Boy was it ugly.......... talk about getting demoralized by the Niner O-line and their running game. Didn't they have over 200 yards and we got shut out?

Second was that Rams game up in St. Louis. I was so pumped for that game. I couldn't sleep the whole night before and wanted so badly for the Fins to prove they could play with the big boys. I really believed that we had the pieces on D to put a stop to the Rams.................boy was I wrong. Our pass defense got torched out there.

..........and I'm sure everyone remembers that Titan game last year. I don't think I even need to go into that one.

Any one of those games sure beats that Jax gm tho! Wheeew!!

Back
Top Bottom