I Think The Call By Carter To Wanny Helped... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Think The Call By Carter To Wanny Helped...

Originally posted by badfoot
by the way dick i noticed you didnt comment on the rest of the post ..you must of got caught on the idiot part ....hmmm i wonder why?..Try looking at the whole post it IS legitimate .You were the guy who was happy we got cecil the diesel right?

Yeah you do have some valid points. They could be expressed without the name calling. Aftetrall we`re ALL PHIN fans! Oh, and I never mentioned C Collins in ANY post. Why don`t YOU reread them.

Its a joke dick dont take your self so seriously...

Originally posted by badfoot
I sure dont ..lol

Well..........,.ok.............I`m just hav`n a bad day. Got a leaky roof and the roofer is nowhere to be found! On top of that the place is cralling with electricions (rewiring the entire house). I need a vacation! BTW...............I still don`t like C. Carters mouth. :D

ok dick i agree with the mouth part but the guy is needed here! Hope the roof thing gets fixed!

I think badfoot has a few good points about phins past off field antics, but lets face it, no team has all choir boys on them. Can Carter help? yes. Can Carter be a distraction? yes. I've posted on CC being a phin for god knows how long. I just don't think we NEED him. The risk/reward just doesn't balance right. All of a sudden I feel like a moderator. sheesh

054 what about our recieving corps makes you so confident? I just see the same guys we had last year and with the exception of Chambers I have very little in the way of nice things to say about these guys ..I loved gadsen for the price but his toes are as bad a mcduffie who we basically wasted a roster spot on for two years ! Please explain your unfounded confidence in this teams wideouts.

Originally posted by phins054
I think badfoot has a few good points about phins past off field antics, but lets face it, no team has all choir boys on them. Can Carter help? yes. Can Carter be a distraction? yes. I've posted on CC being a phin for god knows how long. I just don't think we NEED him. The risk/reward just doesn't balance right. All of a sudden I feel like a moderator. sheesh
Apparently you did not watch the wr's for the Dolphins last season, if you feel that the Dolphins do not need C-Carter ! If you examine the problems that arose in Minnesota last year there is one name that keeps poping up with every incident,,, D-Green.. You can call Carter all the immature names that you can think of, but one thing that you can't call him is a loser, He will give you 150% and just having him on the team increases the wr talent 10 fold. I know that if (and I have posted this 5 or 6 x) Carter reaches an agreement with the Dolphins, there will be some kind bonus clause in his contract - that the team will not tolerate any team disruptions period, which means that Carter (in all probability if signed it will be at the Vet minimum) will have to tow the line and voice his problems to the coaching staff and not through the media or risk being cut !!!! And I for one do feel that there isn't any risk (under those circumstances) , just gigantic rewards !!!!! Marino1983:D

Anyone who thinks that Carters problems only happened last year obviously haven't followed the Vikings.
Green's name kept comming up because he lost control of the team to Carter.
Carter has been a bully on that team for years there are alot of fans and players that are glad he's gone.

Just because some sloped headed fan wants to come here and call people names for expressing their views doesn't make Carter any more appealing to fans who are not blinded by his talent alone.

"Lamar smith -drunkdriving and parelizes his friend ..you all cheered for him ! How about lawrence phillips ? or cecil collins ? the list goes on and on ...bobby humphry ...sammie smith !!! And you guys wanna knock a guy like carter "

Yes we do wanna knock Carter!!
How successful were those player?
How many time do you gotta hit your head before you DUCK!
You wanna talk about injuries with the WR corp. but yet you want a 36 year old WR nearing the end of his career? Granted, yes he's a HOFer but one with a history of causing problems that go way beyond the past two years.

Like I said in my last post "all I want him to do (if they do sign him) is come in shut up, play football and keep his nose out of everyone elses business"

If he does then great, but can he?

The Dolphins can improve there WR squad by signing other quality WRs like Johnny Morton or Jerome Pathon without the baggage.
This is another case of being blinded by the talent just like that new car you want, dam the APR% dam the insurance and dam the cost! Then later you realize how much it really cost you.

Sorry about the sloped head comment but that makes us even on the useless immature insults.

Johnny Morton and Jerome Pathon might be better than Carter, but what about the $$$? A younger player might demand a long term deal that involves more money.

Originally posted by booyeah_
Johnny Morton and Jerome Pathon might be better than Carter, but what about the $$$? A younger player might demand a long term deal that involves more money.

Not if the FA market keeps going the way it is.

The longer Vets go without a team the more flexible they become during contract talks.The Fins are in the driver seat here, we have the team that's on the verge and they (the players) need a team and they have to compete with each other for the job.

It's a buyers market out there folks.

Have the Dolphins contacted/been contacted by any WRs besides Cris Carter?

Originally posted by booyeah_
Have the Dolphins contacted/been contacted by any WRs besides Cris Carter?
a while back Terrence Wilkins

and other than that Pat Johnson and Rob Moore who are gone.

It really doesn't matter, because Carter is still demanding too much money. The Phins can only afford Vet min. if that right now.

Besides, read 39's other post, it looks like Carter is going to go do T.V.

Back
Top Bottom