I think we all know why Ireland is gone. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think we all know why Ireland is gone.

truckstick23

Scout
Reaction score
Ireland is gone because he drafted that worthless piece of S**t John Martin, he supposedly did his homework but he knew nothing of Martin's "Issues". He had the balls to ask Dez Bryant if his mother was a Whore. I would much rather have drafted Dez Bryant may be a bit of a hot head but at least he is a man.

He was gone because he was a ****ty GM. On top of that, he was just a bad person.

Ireland is gone because he drafted that worthless piece of S**t John Martin, he supposedly did his homework but he knew nothing of Martin's "Issues". He had the balls to ask Dez Bryant if his mother was a Whore. I would much rather have drafted Dez Bryant may be a bit of a hot head but at least he is a man.

Dez Bryant has also been known to walk off on his teammates in games. How many times has he left the field! And Ireland was bad at his job .

it was because he fought with philbin and aponte, and he was a crappy gm.

He drafted Martin who was a complete piece of **** as a player and person. He signed Cogs who is a notorious loose cannon. On top of that volatility our oline was still straight garbage. Anybody who wants to consider the Ireland era as anything but a massive failure by a bumbling idiot is kidding themselves.

Dez bryant would not have been nothing but disruptive.Ireland was a lousy gm..Lets move on from this.He is history.

He drafted Martin who was a complete piece of **** as a player and person. He signed Cogs who is a notorious loose cannon. On top of that volatility our oline was still straight garbage. Anybody who wants to consider the Ireland era as anything but a massive failure by a bumbling idiot is kidding themselves.
And yet there a fools here who wanted to give him another year.

The funniest line in that report I've found so far, & I've only just got into the start of it is when

Ritchie is talking with a teammate about rifle scopes and shooting certain 'types' of people, and the other player mentions Jeff Ireland. :chuckle:

I think I laughed for about 5 minutes when I read that,

I would post the quote but it is racially charged and might hurt some people's feelings if they lack a sense of humor or are,

you know...

Emotionally unstable, & suicidal. :err:

Yeah he also signed that wothless piece of crap Incog too.

Must admit I was on Ireland's side, I thought he was a reasonable GM but when you hear about Martin, Incog, Pouncey & Jerry it all points back to Ireland. I think Ireland and Philbin just weren't going to work as a result, both in terms of philosophy and in terms of the types of players being brought in. Hickey it is obviously too early to make much of a decision, but if he at least brings in the type of player Philbin wants in terms of how he would fit the offensive and defensive schemes and on top of that brings in good character guys focussed on football I could see it making a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom