I think we can get alot of pressure on Manning Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think we can get alot of pressure on Manning Sunday

Originally posted by TheMugwump
Well, considering he had broken bones in his back, I guess I'll cut him some slack on missing a few games.

He's planning on playing this week though, and with the game in SoFlo, I'm guessing he's pumped.

And if you think he won't be a factor, he had 100 yds rushing just last week. Ricky last did that when, 6 weeks ago?

Surtain and Madison better have healthy hands, so they can clutch Reggie and grab Marvin. Otherwise the score could get ugly.

And speaking of clutching and grabbing, what's the over/under this week on defensive holding calls on the Dil-funs? I say 4.

We'll see. It is always a good game. This time though, the results should be different. Either way, I'll be here on Sunday evening to gloat or eat crow, whichever the case may be.

Where do you keep coming up with the fact that our D holds everyone? If anything our D gets called PI for brushing up against someones hand.

Surtain and Madison better have healthy hands, so they can clutch Reggie and grab Marvin. Otherwise the score could get ugly.

And speaking of clutching and grabbing, what's the over/under this week on defensive holding calls on the Dil-funs? I say 4.

Damn right, our CB's are strong enough to do what WR's normally do to weaker CB's. This is why Miami has the best secondary in the NFL. There is not a better CB duo in the entire NFL.

No doubt there will be some flags thrown on our secondary. They play aggressive, what else would you expect?

As always it should be a fun game. The Colts know Miami, and Miami knows the Colts. These games still feel like divisional games.

Oliver...

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Where do you keep coming up with the fact that our D holds everyone? If anything our D gets called PI for brushing up against someones hand.

Dude, check out the post immediately following your own. What one fan calls aggressive play by his own team, another calls mugging against his own team.

If fish fans see that 'hands on' style as aggressive, fine.

I see it as breaking the rules.

THAT'S where I come up with that fact...

...Dude.

There has to be a rule against it for it to be breaking the rules, right? You did know corners can have as much contact as they want with a WR for the first 5 yards, right? Thats where all the "holding and grabbing" is anyways. Quit your whining. You know your WRs are going to struggle, and you are trying to make excuses beforehand......

Dude, check out the post immediately following your own. What one fan calls aggressive play by his own team, another calls mugging against his own team.

If fish fans see that 'hands on' style as aggressive, fine.

I see it as breaking the rules.

THAT'S where I come up with that fact...

...Dude.

Puh-leeeaze....there are rules???

There are selectively enforced vaguely worded conduct guideline violations handed out by biased, myopic, payed off "officials" but, there aint no rules.

;)

Back
Top Bottom