I think we have the two best starting tackle duo in the league and the best d-line. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think we have the two best starting tackle duo in the league and the best d-line.

finheavenfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami should really get back Adawale Agunleye. He almost had 10 sacks and shown he could be productive. I think our tackles will come into the season a little bit more healthy. Specially because chester was limping in the end of the season and had an injury before coming here to miami.

Ogunleye is a restricted free agent. He plays for us or for no one. He will be back and will be playing for a big free agent contract. Chester is healthier and Zgonina is a better rotational player than Haley was. Our d-line will be even stronger, baring injuries, than last year!

Ogunleye is an Exclusive Rights Free Agent which means he signed with us or he doesn't play. He was holding out but since he has no leverage he returned to offseason workouts I believe. Our defensive line will be great this year, and Ogunleye will be playing, he just needs to sign the tender.

Back
Top Bottom