I Told You: Orlavski's Stock Is Rising... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Told You: Orlavski's Stock Is Rising...

Status
Not open for further replies.

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Mel's picked up on it. Here's Mel's positional rankings posted today.

EDIT: You can't post paid insider material on this site.

Muck

:goof: Worthless post at this point. Means nothing.

miamirw said:
Mel's picked up on it. Here's Mel's positional rankings posted today.

Yes, but his ratings are always meaningless because they don't factor in Juniors.

I don't know why it states "draft eligible", I suppose because Juniors haven't yet declared, they aren't considered "eligible"?

Seems to me he's only using "draft eligible" instead of "Seniors" is to be able to include Mike Williams. Who declared, but was found ineligible last year. Does he have to declare again this year, though?

What if Williams petitioned for reinstatement to the NCAA next year? He'd still have at least one year of eligiblity left.

It should be noted that the list doesn't include undeclared juniors.

Hey, all I'm saying is that Orlavski is now on the radar screen. Just like last year, when Rivers and Roethlesberger started getting attention.

I got blasted for saying we should take Rivers with our first round pick. A lot of folks said that Rivers will be lucky to break the first round.

If you look at the Orlavski kid, I see the same thing happening with him. He's going to head into the senior bowl with a lot of yardage under his belt and should get a lot of scrutiny.

Check him out the next time he's on tv, you'll see how good he is. To me, he'll end up being the top QB taken.

Charlie Frye is really really overrated. I dont even think he is the best senior qb in the MAC. Toledo's qb has played much better for the majority of his career

Toledo's quarterback is a junior. Gradowski, or something like that, is his name.

Being from CT I hear alot about Orlovski, he played here in high school and now UCONN, he could have played at a major college but decided to stay home.

I think when the senior bowl and combine comes around you all will be inpressed with him. He is big and strong with a cannon for an arm.

I myself can't wait till then but from what I have seen so far he looks to be a very good prospect. UCONN games are televised here and he can make all the throws. I wouldn't mind seeing him a Dolphin.

I've been sayinig ORvlosky from day one. I'm a big Uconn fan so I'm kind of biased, but this kid is special, he needs a line though.

I've wanted us to draft Orlavski all along (in the third round if he's there) Take Barron or the Cadallac with the first rounder, then take the DT from Wisconsin Hawthorne with the other first, or the second if we trade for one.

He has Kyle Orton among the top five?

He has looked aawwwful the past few games.

Mel Kiper doesn't have Aaron Rodgers in the top 5 QB's??? Hmmmmm. :confused:

MarinoEqualsGod said:
I've wanted us to draft Orlavski all along (in the third round if he's there) Take Barron or the Cadallac with the first rounder, then take the DT from Wisconsin Hawthorne with the other first, or the second if we trade for one.

There's no way he will last until the 3rd he will be taken in the late 1st, he will have a good combine and move up like Rivers did last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom