I Told You: Orlavski's Stock Is Rising... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Told You: Orlavski's Stock Is Rising...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel Kiper doesn't have Aaron Rodgers in the top 5 QB's??? Hmmmmm.

Kiper doesn't have juniors (except for Mike Williams) in this list so it's a little deceptive. I would guess Rodgers and Leinert would be in the top five if he had...

He has Kyle Orton among the top five?

Supposedly, Orton is hurt. He's got a hip problem which is really screwing up his velocity. Whether that's just an excuse that Purdue is giving or not remains to be seen but that's what they're saying.

Roman529 said:
Mel Kiper doesn't have Aaron Rodgers in the top 5 QB's??? Hmmmmm. :confused:
because it's current draft eligible players (basically meaning Seniors and Mike Williams)

JimmyNock said:
There's no way he will last until the 3rd he will be taken in the late 1st, he will have a good combine and move up like Rivers did last year.
That's cool too, we can trade down again and draft him in the first

Question?

just curious (like roman was), how come no Rogers or Linehart in the top 5?

Also--anyone like Mclendon (RB) out of NC State?

nevermind...just saw the reply for my answer., sorry.:goof:

miamirw said:
Hey, all I'm saying is that Orlavski is now on the radar screen. Just like last year, when Rivers and Roethlesberger started getting attention.

I got blasted for saying we should take Rivers with our first round pick. A lot of folks said that Rivers will be lucky to break the first round.

If you look at the Orlavski kid, I see the same thing happening with him. He's going to head into the senior bowl with a lot of yardage under his belt and should get a lot of scrutiny.

Check him out the next time he's on tv, you'll see how good he is. To me, he'll end up being the top QB taken.
The men will be sepated from the boys at the combines.There are lot of QBs with dazzling statistics that fall flat on their faces or vice versa at the combines.Orlovsky seems to have the goods as several others do among them Charlie Frye .

So where's this Rogers guy everyone wants us to take with the top pick? He's not even a top 5 QB. And these same people say Rick needs to be fired?

bigmiamifan said:
So where's this Rogers guy everyone wants us to take with the top pick? He's not even a top 5 QB. And these same people say Rick needs to be fired?
:shakeno: I wish some people would read more carefully (But we shouldn't take Rogers anyways)

Can't post paid insider material on this site. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom