I tried to post last night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I tried to post last night

GeauxFinns3705

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I tried to post this last night and couldn't get through...Nothing like the taste of Cold Crow on a Tuesday morning! Mmm, mmm, good.

As most of you know...

I am a frequent critic of the Fins when they don't play the way they should.

Well last night, they played way better than I thought they would (or even could). I cannot say enough good things about this team (offensively).

Let me start with the elements I usually criticize the most...

Teddy Ginn-I have been unmerciful in my criticism of him (in most cases, justifiably). And even though last night, he didn't block great, we didn't get him to block. Its like saying "You know my wife, Ms America, she just CANNOT COOK." Who cares? Shes Ms America. We need him to do what he did last night only once each game. Run by everyone and make the catch. Thats why he was drafted, thats what he needs to do. He did it, big time. My hats off Teddy. Next game in two weeks. Be ready. We will def need you vs NO.

OLine-I have been all over these guys since the PS. Since the second game of the season, they have dominated. Last night, they were esp impressive. Now much of it was due to Ronnie Brown who is a complete stud, but still..they protected Henne and they kept Jenkins at bay for the most part.

Fasano-Here is another guy I have had no mercy on. Last night, his numbers weren't huge, but he did what we need him to do. Make catches over the middle, catch it when its throw to you. Good job, AF.

Sparano and Henning-much better tonight. I liked how they threw out of the WC first thing. Putting PW in the game was Ballsy as hell. Henne was thoroughly prepared. They need to bring the defense into practice next week, but for an offense labeled as anemic as ours...good for her.

Ricky and Ronnie-Total studs.

I try always to watch the games and to tell the truth as I see it. In many cases it comes off as negative and hyper-critical. In some cases, the truth just hurts. In other cases (Henne, most notably) I think I was just pre-mature and wrong. And never more happy to be wrong in my life!

Now I will say something that I always joke about people demanding you say to have credibility..."Go Team Go".

Please save your pity post. Last night in the game thread you gave up on the fins in the fist half

Back
Top Bottom