I wanna be there on Sunday nite... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wanna be there on Sunday nite...

P4E

Cogito, Ergo FinFanum
Reaction score
With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
but my ticket-getter just flamed out on me. :(

Anyone have advice on how to get scalped -- but not burned -- if we're at the Meadowlands on Sunday? My bro and I would like to find two seats that don't suck, and we lack experience at last-minute buying.

Feel free to private message me. Thanks.

phan4ever - i will be honest with you --
it is fairly easy to get tickets in the parking lot while tailgating...rule 1 - do not where dolphin gear while trying to get tickets -- a jets hat can do wonders for you in this process. Scalping in the lot it is very tough to get 2 seats together -- be willing to take two individual seats if need be -- find people with indi tickets and go back if you can't find the two together...do not wear dolphin gear if you are on your own -- you just never know --
Get there early around 5 - 5:30 -- best chance to pick some up...there is also a guy on the ramp going into the stadium always selling/buying...shouldn't have issue -- but jets gear in the lot will make it easier - some fans won't sell to the opposing teams fans - this advice provided by a jets fan:)

TY 85. W/O your advice I woulda walked right into the colors problem. Glad I didn't grow up around the crips and the bloods -- I'd probably be a statistic. ;)

I think I am gonna give this a shot. This "thank you" provided by a Fins fan. :)

Why would you want it to say Jets on one side? The reversible coats are the same team on both sides, just in different colors. You can probably find them at the Miami Dolphins pro shop on miamidolphins.com but I am not sure.

'twas in jest, blizz. But it only makes sense in the context of the couple of messages above it. :)

Don't worry -- I'm aqua and orange, through and through. I bleed official phin colors. lol

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Why would you want it to say Jets on one side? The reversible coats are the same team on both sides, just in different colors. You can probably find them at the Miami Dolphins pro shop on miamidolphins.com but I am not sure.
did you really think the guy was serious! i think the theme of the twilight zone is playing in the back ground, can you hear it?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
did you really think the guy was serious! i think the theme of the twilight zone is playing in the back ground, can you hear it?:rolleyes:

Who knows? You can't hear sarcastic voices threw the internet, and he didn't put one of the rolleyes things on. There are people who like both teams, I don't know how its possible but it is.

I want to be there every day for every game. Hard when you gotta goto school though. :(

Hey, I am determined to goto EVERY game (home and away, I goto all the home ones already anyways) one season before I die. GO PHINS!

Hey, fellow finfans...

I gotta come to Blizz' defense here. I asked what looked like one seriously stupid question, but if you check the records you'll see that I've asked plenty of those without even meaning them to be funny. ;)

Blizz obviously has an inclination to be as helpful as he can, no matter the context -- just like when he threw $$ in on the finheaven pledge drive! :)

Back
Top Bottom