I wanna thank all of you people here in Finheaven. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wanna thank all of you people here in Finheaven.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I been here for a while and those of you who have seen my negative and sometimes positive posting have probably grown to love me. Let me cut off the clown crap but I been here for a while now, I use to visit finheaven a lot until I started posting. If there is one thing that hasn't changed in Finheaven is that we welcome everyone and all Dolphin Fans who have watch this team
on its ups and downs and who have also grown to enjoy Miami into their favorite team.

We spend our time in here talking about the organization and how
we all want us to have a team that can reach far beyond that what is expected. Please don't take it against the user if they post the negatives of the team. There is nothing more depressing than your last sunday, that last sunday that you want your team to win so they can move into the playoffs. That sunday that is possibly a must win game that will move your team in the playoffs and they lose. Yet after the game, most of us go home and go straight to finheaven to share our pain. We have a great community in here and I thank you all for being a part of it. I also want to thank Andrew
(AJfinheaven) for bringing all these wicked personalities together and for making finheaven what it is today.

Thank You

Geez Jr, hope you're not leaving...as I have said before, I love to hear your posts...My biggest fault is that I see the glass half full (you know, aqua colored glasses) and you ( and a few other posters) always keep me from getting to far out of normal....I love this site, too and hearing different points of view is what is is all about....Thank you....

This thread obviously needs more love. :)

who's gonna pay atention, to your dreams!...and whose gonna plug your ears, when you scream!!!!!!!...whose gonna drive you home, tonight....

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the work it must take to manage this site, but I can tell you how happy I am since I stopped posting on the Herald's site and moved here. Everyone on the FinHeaven board posts good (and sometimes spectacular) strings. Even the outsiders like Circle keep it clean and fun, and that is rare. So a big thank you to all of you who post on this site without turning it into a curse contest. Oh, and Circle, the Bills still suck (I couldn't resist).

Back
Top Bottom