I want a SB more than anything | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want a SB more than anything

InMyChambers

Sniper
Reaction score
I'm 23 years old. I feel like a championship for the Dolphins would be a HUGE piece of puzzle to my life if and when they win one. I want it in the worst way. Its almost like I could die happy if they won a championship.

I've been alive or have seen championships for all the other sports teams I like. However all of them added together are still no where close to the Phins.

I mean:

NJ Devils
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia 76ers
Florida Gators
even Dale Jarrett

have all won championships. Can we please win one? I want it so bad. I know it's pathetic but we all have or vices right?

Amen.

Behind God and my family, the Miami Dolphins are my life. A Super Bowl would be unbelievable. I would be fielding "congratulations" calls for a month because everyone knows I love them.

I too want a championship right about now. I would not care if we never won again for another 100 years, just as long as I'm able to enjoy one now while I'm in my early 20's and while Jets and Bills fans swear they'll win. But more than anything, the city of Miami definitely needs a championship from the Dolphins soon!

I want a championship more than anything...i would sell my unborn children to get one.

Like you guys, most of my other teams have won:

Florida Marlins
Los Angeles Lakers--I know i'll catch flak for this, but i've been a fan since showtime..when i was all of 5 years old.
Maryland Terrapins--bout damn time
Miami Hurricanes

neither of the hockey teams I like(Sabres and Panthers) have won.
and of course, as you all like to remind me of, the Bills have never won...I would erase all the championships from all the above for the Bills to have just 1...Ralph W deserves it...great owner, great man

Jeez. Your'e a bills fan, a laker fan, and a maryland fan.

COULD YOU BE ANY MORE OF A POLAR OPPOSITE OF ME??

Obviously, I'm a Dolfan, I'm a Kings fan, and I LOVE, and I mean LOVE the Duke Blue Devils. That's where the "devil" in my name comes from.

LOL.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Jeez. Your'e a bills fan, a laker fan, and a maryland fan.

COULD YOU BE ANY MORE OF A POLAR OPPOSITE OF ME??

Obviously, I'm a Dolfan, I'm a Kings fan, and I LOVE, and I mean LOVE the Duke Blue Devils. That's where the "devil" in my name comes from.

LOL.
I honestly don't mind the Dukies...Coach K is a genius.
I do hate the Sacramento Kings, and they will never go anywhere with Chris "Timeout" Webber on their squad...also, Divac flops and whines too much...I'm glad it was the Spurs, and not the Kings, who finally dethroned LA last year.

I assumed you didn't like the Kings because you are a laker fan. That's fine.

But if you would have said something bad about my Devils...
but you didn't. So, o.k.
Final Four this year baby!!

OMG circling... can you say frontrunner??? Sorry, but i have lived in south florida my entire life, and im sick of it... All these guys from up north love the jets, bills, and pats... and hate the fins... but then they come down and CLAIM the hurricanes and the truth is they only like them cuz they win championships every other year..... My dad lived here almost his entire life, (live in NY till he was 10) and HE is a true canes fan, supported them back when they had winless seasons... so are all other native miamiens... hell, you might be a native, but why the hell do you like the bills? they have never won a championship or anything!!!! At least the dolphins have, and they constanly have a winning team... There should be a law that if you like a collage team in a town, you have to like the pro team... sorry to go off, but im just sick of it... Ex: My neighbors down the street are from NJ and love the Jets... they moved down here and they instantly love the canes... its sickening, just because the north has crappy football programs, doesnt mean you become a frontrunner... soryy but thats one of my pet peeves

You'll even find Hurricane fans in Iraq.

EVERYONE is a Hurricane fan. I don't care for College..so I laugh when Miami does lose.

When the Patriots won the SB, I felt that I was complete.

It was a feeling a thousand times better then making love to a women.

The kick went through the upright, and all the troubles of the world vanished.

The sun came out, people were dancing in the streets, and the Patriots were perfect.

Every time I think about it, a feeling of total bliss and completeness washes over me.

I am happy.

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
OMG circling... can you say frontrunner??? Sorry, but i have lived in south florida my entire life, and im sick of it... All these guys from up north love the jets, bills, and pats... and hate the fins... but then they come down and CLAIM the hurricanes and the truth is they only like them cuz they win championships every other year..... My dad lived here almost his entire life, (live in NY till he was 10) and HE is a true canes fan, supported them back when they had winless seasons... so are all other native miamiens... hell, you might be a native, but why the hell do you like the bills? they have never won a championship or anything!!!! At least the dolphins have, and they constanly have a winning team... There should be a law that if you like a collage team in a town, you have to like the pro team... sorry to go off, but im just sick of it... Ex: My neighbors down the street are from NJ and love the Jets... they moved down here and they instantly love the canes... its sickening, just because the north has crappy football programs, doesnt mean you become a frontrunner... soryy but thats one of my pet peeves
Geee smartass...would it matter that I actually went to UM for a semester?:lol:

Originally posted by InMyChambers
I'm 23 years old. I feel like a championship for the Dolphins would be a HUGE piece of puzzle to my life if and when they win one. I want it in the worst way. Its almost like I could die happy if they won a championship.

I've been alive or have seen championships for all the other sports teams I like. However all of them added together are still no where close to the Phins.

I mean:

NJ Devils
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia 76ers
Florida Gators
even Dale Jarrett

have all won championships. Can we please win one? I want it so bad. I know it's pathetic but we all have or vices right?

Ain't NONE of them as close as the Fins !! I was about your age when I watched the Fins win SB VII, before you wuz, well....................... ;)

Hang in there, bro !! We'll get another, better yet, 4 or 5 before I check out !! Take tHAT to the banke, if you will !! :D :D

Originally posted by Dolfan02
I too want a championship right about now. I would not care if we never won again for another 100 years, just as long as I'm able to enjoy one now while I'm in my early 20's and while Jets and Bills fans swear they'll win. But more than anything, the city of Miami definitely needs a championship from the Dolphins soon!

100 yrs?????!!!!!!!! Naah, gotta be before then cuz we'll all be......................... ;) :lol:

It was really insulting after the Yucks won last year. (Can you imagine if they still had those awful uni's). We have seen the Noles, Gators and Canes win. We're still waiting on the Fins. Red Sox have been waiting since 1918 though. We're not that bad if you put it in perspective.

Back
Top Bottom