I want Joe Brady | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want Joe Brady

Carne Asada

there be no distractions for our team
Club Member
Reaction score
I want Joe Brady. Considering how Burrow was on the bench in Oh St and how he was just alright last year I'm positive this leap in performance didn't just happen overnight from a 24 yr old 3.5 star prospect (3 by rivals, 4 by 247).

What changed JB9? The other JB did.

I think that if you draft say Fromm and put him under Brady he may have a similar resurrection.

I think we're holding off the OC announcement cause we're getting him.

From 'passing game coordinator' at LSU to OC in the NFL should be an enticing promotion.

Well if there's a time he should jump to NFL it right after winning a championship and losing your qb

Imagine, we are working on a structure we are presenting Gailey, say he is the OC and we want Brady as passing game coordinator. The delay is we are waiting to lock them up together. Gailey would be a great stop gap and may be willing to play that role. We throw the Bengals the kitchen sink in trade. Take everything that is nit screwed to the floor please, type of deal, lol.

Say the Bengals decide they rather trade for an experuenced Tannehill?

They will need some ammo too.

Say Tanny gets trade and tag and gets married to his old coach?

Imagine, we are working on a structure we are presenting Gailey, say he is the OC and we want Brady as passing game coordinator. The delay is we are waiting to lock them up together. Gailey would be a great stop gap and may be willing to play that role. We throw the Bengals the kitchen sink in trade. Take everything that is nit screwed to the floor please, type of deal, lol.

Say the Bengals decide they rather trade for an experienced Tannehill?

They will need some ammo too.

Say Tanny gets trade and tag and gets married to his old coach?

I have said this and people have called me crazy, Brown is not a good NFL guy. And he could value a vet "winner" over bringing in a young guy. Tannehill or Cam can be had and could provide an immediate boost then you put #1 up for sale and take a kings ransom for it or just add an elite player regardless. If anyone could screw up this #1 pick match made in heaven its Brown.

Tannehill is slow to react in the pocket but he isn't stupid. No way he is leaving Tennessee for Cincy. He has to know how valuable Derrick Henry, AJ Brown and the Titans OL are to his success.

RT can't carry a team. It will be the like playing for the Dolphins all over again if he goes to Cincinnati.

So far none of the want's at coordinator's have come off and have been eyebrow raising to say the least. I agree Brady would be great though.

Back
Top Bottom