I want Rosenfels!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want Rosenfels!!!

Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want Rosenfels, and I want'em now! Lucas sucks! Now I know what all that chat was about, "If Fiedler goes down".... In the offseason!

WHO WANTS SAGE IN AS STARTING QUARTERNACK?!?!?!

ME!!!!!

:monkey: Lucas

I dunno if he should start. But he shoulda played today. It was obvious that Lucas wasn't moving the ball. We had nothing to lose. We were gonna lose even if Lucas was in the game, so why not give another guy the chance to save it for us?

rosenfels has no nfl experience he would have done much worse than lucas an nfl vet backup. Lucas is lucky clements and newman each dropped a pick.

Originally posted by phishhead220
rosenfels has no nfl experience he would have done much worse than lucas an nfl vet backup. Lucas is lucky clements and newman each dropped a pick.
as much as playing Rosenfels seemed ridiculous yesterday, no one could have played worse than Ray. Everything that Ray was supposed to do, Bledsoe did and everything that Ryan Leaf would do Ray did. That was the worst QB performance I have seen from a healthy QB ever. :(

Originally posted by dolphan39
That was the worst QB performance I have seen from a healthy QB ever. :(

Then you haven't seen the Bungles play :lol:

Originally posted by 4thAndLong

Then you haven't seen the Bungles play :lol:
true - but they do not have a great D to rely on. When you have Ricky and a great D, you do what Bledsoe did in the 2nd half today; and make you do not make mistakes.

Anyone is better than Lucas, may God help this team!

Originally posted by ChrisChambers84
I want Rosenfels, and I want'em now! Lucas sucks! Now I know what all that chat was about, "If Fiedler goes down".... In the offseason!

WHO WANTS SAGE IN AS STARTING QUARTERNACK?!?!?!

ME!!!!!

:monkey: Lucas

Re: Anyone is better than Lucas, may God help this team!

I dunno I think Dan is too old to come out of retirement w/CC, Sr. ;)

Originally posted by breckenridge55
I dunno if he should start. But he shoulda played today.

Absolutely. Rosenfels couldn't have played worse. Ray should get the start in GB but should be pulled from the game if he gives a similar performance. :eek:

I think ChrisChambers84 needs to take some lithium.

Get balanced dude.

It was his first start in 3 years, and your 2 starting WR are out ...he struggled badly...you get the bye week and GB on Monday(after theit bye week)....before you know it you could be 5-3 going to play a 4-4 jets team -- wouldn't that be a fun game...?
How much do you think Carter will help/hurt the team?

Maybe this will calm him down....

''He's got great character and he's going to stay up,'' Fiedler said. ``He'll come back in two weeks and give the best performance of his life.''

I want Rosenfels too!!! I'll bet the Jets and Pats do, too!

Back
Top Bottom